New Section

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by andy
    We all have other hobbies and interests , but we dont all go on about it on here , because we come on here to talk about Surfs , if I wanted to talk to people that do shooting I would find a forum that caters for that .

Also what if six motor bike riders start throwing their toys out of the pram and want a bike section , are you going to give way on that as well .

You three guys do a brilliant job of running this forum , but I do think that as most of us financially contributed towards the upkeep and development of the site , that maybe it should have been put to the vote .

(Rant over)
    Rant Start

This is about folk who drive their Surf with a toy on the back or inside it, and if my memory is right the topic of shooting has arisen on more than 1 occasion,
    AND all the posts were in GENERAL chit chat anyway.

Have a word with Sewerat and see if you can share his pram
    I never ever apologise for anything. http://www.onestopshopformultimedia.com/smile.gif If you dont like it I am sorry but thats the way I am

Comment

Oh
      And just by the way
      It is a bit like Telly dont press the buttons for a bit you dont want to watch..

It is a surf forum we are all surf owners but hey check out the views on algebra

Easy peasy
      I never ever apologise for anything. http://www.onestopshopformultimedia.com/smile.gif If you dont like it I am sorry but thats the way I am

Comment

i want a friday night beer and shagging section!... perhaps a gallery of horny babes and some ugly ones as seen through beer goggles?
        how about a beer scooter modification page?
        embarrassing UDI's?

hmmm... i'm off to start my own forum!
        nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by hormygollop
          Oh
          And just by the way
          It is a bit like Telly dont press the buttons for a bit you dont want to watch..

That's exactly why I never look at the Suzuki owners site .

It is a surf forum we are all surf owners but hey check out the views on algebra

Easy peasy

Comment

Originally posted by andy
            That's exactly why I never look at the Suzuki owners site .
            Me neither ,, wouldnt want to and have no need to.
            Besides there are enough suzuki owners here anyway

Comment

Hand Bags at the ready >>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> GO

Just a point, a small point but a point, not a big point, but a point non the less, a point which needs to be made & point out non the less.

Me & only MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE is the old git who complains, now lets get that straight here & now.

Andy & Andy ( who is who ???? ) anyway if theres to be a poll only those who have not paid a Sub or have less than 95 posts should be allowed to vote, only fair me thinks.
              Otherwise to much influence ( hic hic ) will be forth coming from those with the clout. ( did i say clout ??? )

Sewerat Bob

PS: Keith
              Reason it takes me so long to send a post is because of My =
              Arthritice in me hands & figers & toes
              Gowt in big toe on left foot or is it right foot
              Sterile dementure
              Heart bye-pass ( thats the one round AYR )
              Only one liver
              Lung oK - THE ONE I HAVE THAT IS
              Eyes going ( eyes to the left have it )
              Nose running -have a cold
              Only two arms,
              Walk with a right leg limp on cold days & left leg limp on hot days
              Also have Dexlexar - spelling checker no working either ( she's gun oot)

Besides that i'm fine Keith ( thanks for asking ) will however try harder to post messages quicker in future.
              [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][COLOR=Magenta][SIZE=2][B]SEWERAT BOB[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

[SIZE=3][COLOR=SeaGreen][I][COLOR=Lime][B]I just sit here & looks out to sea or if i'm really rushed then i just sits here & continues to look out to sea[/B][/COLOR][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by Sewerat

Just a point, a small point but a point, not a big point, but a point non the less, a point which needs to be made & point out non the less.

Me & only MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE is the old git who complains, now lets get that straight here & now.

Andy & Andy ( who is who ???? ) anyway if theres to be a poll only those who have not paid a Sub or have less than 95 posts should be allowed to vote, only fair me thinks.
                Otherwise to much influence ( hic hic ) will be forth coming from those with the clout. ( did i say clout ??? )

Sewerat Bob

Sterile dementure
                Only one liver
                Only two arms,

Besides that i'm fine Keith ( thanks for asking ) will however try harder to post messages quicker in future.

So your not too bad then

Comment

Sewerat Bob

Sterile dementure
                  Only one liver
                  Only two arms,

and you're not even the one that answers to the name "lucky" !
                  nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by lucky
                    Andy.

Just thought it would be a good idea, we're going to get the posts anyway so lets get them out of the main Surf forums so that if you don't want to wade through hundreds of posts on Suzis etc then you don't need to.

And to everyone else, lets move the discussions on other vehicles apart from Surfs into the other toys section and that way we can keep the surf stuff easy and quick to find.

Didn't want to offend anyone by doing this, hope we haven't really and as Andy said this site is dedicated to the Surf and should stay that way - there is nowhere else decent for us Surf owners to play.

Cheers
                    I for one came onto this site because it seemed friendly, well organised and all about SURF'S. Having been away for a week and coming back to the site in this state having second thoughts.

Whats happened, all the argument, personnal comments and nastyness. If I was a new surfer now I very much doubt I would join.

However BIG UP the management, you do a ****** good job.

[COLOR=blue]KEEP ITSURF !!!![/COLOR]
                    Dave ssrx 3.0td Ltd auto Gen2

Comment

You must be getting old Keith - last reply took you 4 minutes, come to think of it the BIG 50 arrives this month doesn't it

Sewerat

Sh** i'm nearly there

don't you just hate them kids

ScubaSurf

The place to be is under the sea

Comment

Working...
                      X