New Section

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Section

Thanks for the new section lads, I take back all the things I said about you,

And half the things I thought
    Last edited by hormygollop; 2 December 2003, 17:13.
    I never ever apologise for anything. http://www.onestopshopformultimedia.com/smile.gif If you dont like it I am sorry but thats the way I am

Well I will be phoning trading standards , it's not what it say's on the front page , if I wanted to talk about 4x4s other than Surfs I would go to the Difflock site , where they accomodate other makes .

Give me my money back.

This site is dedicated to the Hilux Surf & 4Runner.

Comment

Originally posted by hormygollop
      Thanks for the new section lads, I take back all the things I said about you,

And half the things I thought
      i cant post pics on it
      Enjoying Life after Cancer
      Pops

Comment

Well done THE MANAGEMENT now the big boys have there own pen to play in !!!

Sewerat.
        [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][COLOR=Magenta][SIZE=2][B]SEWERAT BOB[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

[SIZE=3][COLOR=SeaGreen][I][COLOR=Lime][B]I just sit here & looks out to sea or if i'm really rushed then i just sits here & continues to look out to sea[/B][/COLOR][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by Sewerat
          Well done THE MANAGEMENT now the big boys have there own pen to play in !!!

Sewerat.
          Aye and we dont want cantankerous ****'s in there either

Keith

Small Print
          I would like to point out that this is not a direct hit at bob sewerat, however it does not deter from the fact that he is a cantankerous ****
          I never ever apologise for anything. http://www.onestopshopformultimedia.com/smile.gif If you dont like it I am sorry but thats the way I am

Comment

You must be getting old Keith - last reply took you 4 minutes, come to think of it the BIG 50 arrives this month doesn't it

Sewerat
            [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][COLOR=Magenta][SIZE=2][B]SEWERAT BOB[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

[SIZE=3][COLOR=SeaGreen][I][COLOR=Lime][B]I just sit here & looks out to sea or if i'm really rushed then i just sits here & continues to look out to sea[/B][/COLOR][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by Sewerat
              You must be getting old Keith - last reply took you 4 minutes, come to think of it the BIG 50 arrives this month doesn't it

Sewerat
              SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Comment

Originally posted by andy
                Well I will be phoning trading standards , it's not what it say's on the front page , if I wanted to talk about 4x4s other than Surfs I would go to the Difflock site , where they accomodate other makes .

Give me my money back.

Any chance the other toys General forum name could be changed?

When checking for new posts, you can't tell if a post is in the original or the other 'General' section.
                Maurice
                Hilux Surf FAQ at www.hiluxsurf.eu

Comment

Originally posted by Morr
                  Any chance the other toys General forum name could be changed?

When checking for new posts, you can't tell if a post is in the original or the other 'General' section.
                  Aye

Change it to Sin Bin

or Saints and Sinners

Comment

Originally posted by hormygollop
                    Aye

Change it to Sin Bin

or Saints and Sinners
                    OR the suzi six section
                    Pops

Comment

Give me my money back.

Andy.

Just thought it would be a good idea, we're going to get the posts anyway so lets get them out of the main Surf forums so that if you don't want to wade through hundreds of posts on Suzis etc then you don't need to.

And to everyone else, lets move the discussions on other vehicles apart from Surfs into the other toys section and that way we can keep the surf stuff easy and quick to find.

Didn't want to offend anyone by doing this, hope we haven't really and as Andy said this site is dedicated to the Surf and should stay that way - there is nowhere else decent for us Surf owners to play.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by lucky
                        Andy.

this site is dedicated to the Surf and should stay that way - there is nowhere else decent for us Surf owners to play.

Cheers

Here here
                        Surfs were made for Power Kiters

www.powerkites.cjb.net

SSR-X 3.0TD 1996 "NOW DIRTY"

Comment

Originally posted by brimicer
                          Here here
                          I CONCUR lets keep our SURFS where they belong
                          UP FRONT AHEAD OF THE REST
                          Pops

Comment

Originally posted by lucky
                            Andy.

Just thought it would be a good idea, we're going to get the posts anyway so lets get them out of the main Surf forums so that if you don't want to wade through hundreds of posts on Suzis etc then you don't need to.

And to everyone else, lets move the discussions on other vehicles apart from Surfs into the other toys section and that way we can keep the surf stuff easy and quick to find.

Didn't want to offend anyone by doing this, hope we haven't really and as Andy said this site is dedicated to the Surf and should stay that way - there is nowhere else decent for us Surf owners to play.

Cheers
                            We all have other hobbies and interests , but we dont all go on about it on here , because we come on here to talk about Surfs , if I wanted to talk to people that do shooting I would find a forum that caters for that .

Also what if six motor bike riders start throwing their toys out of the pram and want a bike section , are you going to give way on that as well .

You three guys do a brilliant job of running this forum , but I do think that as most of us financially contributed towards the upkeep and development of the site , that maybe it should have been put to the vote .

(Rant over)

Comment

We all have other hobbies and interests , but we dont all go on about it on here , because we come on here to talk about Surfs , if I wanted to talk to people that do shooting I would find a forum that caters for that .

Also what if six motor bike riders start throwing their toys out of the pram and want a bike section , are you going to give way on that as well .

You three guys do a brilliant job of running this forum , but I do think that as most of us financially contributed towards the upkeep and development of the site , that maybe it should have been put to the vote .

(Rant over)
                              Fair comment Andy. I'll discuss this with Koi and maybe post a poll. Before this is done, anyone else have comments for or against. I certainly don't want this Forum to become truly any vehicle, there are certainly enough of those out there, however it's a fact that a few people now have other off roaders apart from the Surfs. I also wouldn't want it to become a forum where people who don't ever have an interest even in Surfs start to take over. I for one, if I ever have the money for it would buy a Hilux Pickup if I wanted an off road toy but I guess that is just my opinion and choice. I like Diesels and I like things to be built like brick outhouses.

Anyway I think at the moment we are open to comments and maybe we'll have a poll.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                              X