Comedian Test Pilots !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comedian Test Pilots !

Not been on the forum for ages, nice to see its still active, what have I missed ?

Just had a phone call from the UK from my parents who are trying to sell the Surf on my behalf with very little success, only one person turned up to view it, and from what I have just been told continually knocked the car, tacky interior, needs a new paintjob, steering is all over the place..I can get one cheaper on ebay, well good luck buddy cos this one isn't for sale to you anymore.

I am getting more convinced that I should take the hit on the 100euro a month road tax and bring the Surf over here and get it plated up on Dutch plates, then rather sell it to this sort of comedian who'd probably cack his pants taking it off road, or only experience off-roading by mounting the kerb outside his house.

Right rant over, off for a beer.

Tot Zo
    Andy

keep it mate. itl still be here when you return.
    I used to have a surf me!

Comment

Tempted to park it up somewhere for my return ( whenever that would be )

Any recommendations for long term storage in the UK, preferably near Bedford ? Don't want to spend ££££ on storage, maybe where people store caravans ?

Comment

Originally posted by ancl
        Tempted to park it up somewhere for my return ( whenever that would be )

Any recommendations for long term storage in the UK, preferably near Bedford ? Don't want to spend ££££ on storage, maybe where people store caravans ?

Bundubasher was after a hire motor for a few months when he returns next month if you wanted to keep it but not left stood still for a long time
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Working...
        X