Is this one of us?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this one of us?

Is this onr of us or is someone making a bit of dosh by using our name. Come on own up.... http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/stop-black-smo...QQcmdZViewItem
    If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tem=4586786873

Comment

erm !!!

Have you seen ?????

This ?

ALL will become clear - as mud !!

Trev
      Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

sumo you fast you will catch yourself on the way back if you can keep your eyes open mate
        Enjoying Life after Cancer
        Pops

Comment

Help the aged , comes to mind .
          Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Na he's too old for them
            Enjoying Life after Cancer
            Pops

Comment

its me!!!!!!!! sorry sumo i realise i should have told you!!
              silly me i feel really guilty for not ringing you first

all profits go to the forum mate so i dont feel too guilty thou!!
              Last edited by andrewlee31; 19 November 2005, 11:09.
              TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

Now look here...unlike some of you I dont spend all day glued to a computer and I am away most of the week and occasionally I miss stuff,its not very often i do cos I am as sharp as as as as a blunt object,and just cos I is getting old (not as old as some) there is no need to pick on me and anyway I dont get a card from the queen for a few years yet,and I got a whole head of hair wot is not going grey,and I am as supple as a scafold pole,an only have to get up in the night 2 or 3 maybe 4 times to answer the call of nature...and lots of other stuff that I cant...............now what was I doing and why am I here,what day is it ......Oh look here comes Matron with my pills,must go now cos its soup and jelly for tea.

Comment

Originally posted by sumo
                  Now look here...unlike some of you I dont spend all day glued to a computer and I am away most of the week and occasionally I miss stuff,its not very often i do cos I am as sharp as as as as a blunt object,and just cos I is getting old (not as old as some) there is no need to pick on me and anyway I dont get a card from the queen for a few years yet,and I got a whole head of hair wot is not going grey,and I am as supple as a scafold pole,an only have to get up in the night 2 or 3 maybe 4 times to answer the call of nature...and lots of other stuff that I cant...............now what was I doing and why am I here,what day is it ......Oh look here comes Matron with my pills,must go now cos its soup and jelly for tea.
                  HeHe, Well said! Been there Done that and still taking the pills!!!!!!!!
                  Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by andrewlee31
                    its me!!!!!!!! sorry sumo i realise i should have told you!!
                    silly me i feel really guilty for not ringing you first

all profits go to the forum mate so i dont feel too guilty thou!!
                    Good effort that man!
                    Constantly Striving to Attain Lower Standards

Comment

Is this onr of us or is someone making a bit of dosh by using our name. Come on own up.... http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/stop-black-smo...QQcmdZViewItem
                      WELL blow me down thats me at one of the "Barton" days out on the SKID PAN
                      Live Life To The Full

Comment

that looks like hilux bob at barton in manchester, he was having a lot of fun that day.
                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

i did ask who's picture i had blatantly stolen... but when your blatantly stealing...if you want me too ill bugger it off
                          TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

i want a go...

no lets get it right i NEED a go on that!!! where abouts in manchester is it???
                            TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

Originally posted by andrewlee31
                              i did ask who's picture i had blatantly stolen... but when your blatantly stealing...if you want me too ill bugger it off
                              Nah leave it there its Bobs 15 mins of fame....

Comment

Working...
                              X