Glug !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glug !

This is what you call a puddle - http://www.zippyvideos.com/133025128.../snorklesrule/

Watch the windscreen as he goes under
    Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Originally posted by Gamedawn
    This is what you call a puddle - http://www.zippyvideos.com/133025128.../snorklesrule/

excellent!
    all he needs now is a 10ft snorkel and a periscope
    Tim
    Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

anyone fancy trying that in their baby?

Comment

Yep!

I NEED TO OFFROAD!

Comment

Originally posted by Danno
          Yep!

Yep ???

I'm going to get a deckchair and a parasol, I GOT to watch you try Dan, your door seals got NO chance!!

Trev
          Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Just need someone to mastic the doors shut with me inside!
            I NEED TO OFFROAD!

Comment

Excellent!

Comment

video not loading,my media player must need updating.
                Powered by ????

Comment

That was great. Notice the guy by the air intake. He is trying to keep it above the water.

I went through a ford once in a 24v Lightweight I used to own. A gamekeeper was following me as he thought I was poaching. I drove through it and the water went to the top of my windscreen. God knows how I didn't f**k my engine as I never had a snorkel. The guy had an old Toyota pickup. His went through, but was coughing and spluttering like a ba****d. The brakes didn't work for ages after, drum brakes you know!!

Comment

that was incredible.ive seen it all now.lol
                    www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Danno
                      Yep!

you would can i ride shotgun??
                      awesome
                      Enjoying Life after Cancer
                      Pops

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
                        Yep ???

I'm going to get a deckchair and a parasol, I GOT to watch you try Dan, your door seals got NO chance!!

Trev
                        I think the only way it would work is with stuffed door seals, but I wouldn't fancy baling out afterwards
                        Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

I think the only way it would work is with stuffed door seals, but I wouldn't fancy baling out afterwards

maybe our own vagrant mobile drivers may like to have a bash tho
                          what do you think boys???
                          Enjoying Life after Cancer
                          Pops

Comment

Originally posted by M35A2
                            That was great. Notice the guy by the air intake. He is trying to keep it above the water.

I went through a ford once in a 24v Lightweight I used to own. A gamekeeper was following me as he thought I was poaching. I drove through it and the water went to the top of my windscreen. God knows how I didn't f**k my engine as I never had a snorkel. The guy had an old Toyota pickup. His went through, but was coughing and spluttering like a ba****d. The brakes didn't work for ages after, drum brakes you know!!
                            I did something similar in a pug 309 gti - the railway bridge in Haslemere flooded really badly one night but I saw headlights coming out the water so thought ah it's not too bad then, waded into the water and then realised the lights had been on a landrover... doh! Water was almost up to the bonnet, luckily the door sills held but once we got out the other side the car was banging and coughing and spluttering. We made it the 1 mile home (downhill!) and when I stripped it down the following day I found it had burnt out the dizzy cap and the rotar arm had exploded!!!!

That's a cool video I reckon it's safe money that Danno would actually give it a go though too, especially if there was a Landrover owner in sight!
                            Real trucks don't have spark plugs

Comment

Excellent. I saw some army guys do it in a Lan**over on Blue Peter about 30 years ago. They had a snorkel and high level vertical exhaust. It must have been a long time ago because John Noakes was the passenger and he wore a wetsuit. Very impressive.
                              It's only a hobby!

Comment

Working...
                              X