Food dilemma.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Food dilemma.

Gotta get some grub on the way to Linda's parants tonight, I need something thats gonna last as it'll help me keep awake for 2 hours, so I ruled out McD's, etc as they dissappear to quick, I'm tempted with a kebab, but eating it with one hand in the dark is gonna be messy I think? (I'm in Linda's truck, so a need to keep the seat reasonably clean)

I'm thinking maybe a pizza, thin ones are nice and big, but a bit floppy and there's a danger of topping slippage, so maybe a think crust will support itself sufficenty. On the plus side, its not a problem if it gets cold.

Ginsters and crisps are banned ATM, cos of the crumbs on seats issue.

Trouble is anything greasy is gonna play havoc with her white leather steering wheel.........

Wonder how long a couple of large (sic!!) boxes of chicken popcorn will last?

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Have a curry and put it in for a valet afterwards - you know it makes sense !

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Why not buy all the above mentioned and put it all in a liquidiser and then pour into a large McMuck shake container with a pint of milk . You will get calcium from the milk and ............ God knows what from the rest !

Catering tips care of The Vagrant Catering Co.
      Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Just stop at a fast food emporium, go inside sit down order food, eat food, pay for food, have a wee, wash hands get back in truck and continue journey!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
          Just stop at a fast food emporium, go inside sit down order food, eat food, pay for food, have a wee, wash hands get back in truck and continue journey!
          If your fsat food joints are anything like those down here I strongly advise washing hands before eating and possibly during.
          Who needs speed, People will always wait for me !

Comment

Jumbo sausage and chips. Salt and vinegar allowed, No ketchup allowed. It stains white leather red.
            It's only a hobby!

Comment

Runny curry and rice in a plastic tub sucked through a rubber pipe! No spillage
              Job done!!!!!!!!!
              Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

that bendy heater hose you wanted to use on my motor would be perfect for sucking up a curry
                Tim
                Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Originally posted by dirtydog
                  that bendy heater hose you wanted to use on my motor would be perfect for sucking up a curry
                  White Steering Wheel - what a dream!
                  Where do I get one of those...thats going on the Crimbo list right next to Best of Dolly Parton!

Nx
                  Naomi
                  AKA - Mamadwyvin
                  www.greenhands.co.uk

Comment

anything at all from McDonalds..

oh sorry you wanted food!
                    TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

Slices of cold porridge..........keep you going....keep you regular and you'd hardly notice any marks on Linda's pride and joy....

Comment

Originally posted by DaveD
                        Slices of cold porridge..........keep you going....keep you regular and you'd hardly notice any marks on Linda's pride and joy....

I always say 'if in doubt, get take out'. You can't beat chinese or curry! God I'm hungry!!!!!!!!!!! roll on the weekend.

Comment

White Steering Wheel - what a dream!
                          Where do I get one of those...thats going on the Crimbo list right next to Best of Dolly Parton!

You like pink caddys as well??

Comment

Like the bullet - go for the black and white - a pint of guiness about 3 hours before will fill you up and provide all those much needed nutrients
                            Real trucks don't have spark plugs

Comment

Pizza with Donner meat on top,with a portion of curry sauce to dip it in,3 meals in one!