devon surf owners!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• devon surf owners!

might be of some interest to devon surf owners if you want cheap shackles or towing straps i would give mole valley farmer a call they have branches in cullumpton and heathfield near newton abbot also for you north devon owners it might be worth trying mole avon in south molten or okehampton both stores also carry a good selection of engine oils anti freeze and good selection of welding equipment and tools and no i do not work for them or on commission!
    NO LONGER A SURFER NOW DRIVING A LEXUS

Originally posted by surfboyshaun
    might be of some interest to devon surf owners if you want cheap shackles or towing straps i would give mole valley farmer a call they have branches in cullumpton and heathfield near newton abbot also for you north devon owners it might be worth trying mole avon in south molten or okehampton both stores also carry a good selection of engine oils anti freeze and good selection of welding equipment and tools and no i do not work for them or on commission!
    There are Mole Valley Farmers in Holsworthy and South Molton, both in North Devon, their truck batteries are the cheapest I can find anywhere.
    If you need cheap workshop supplies, Parkins Tools, Exeter and Barnstaple have outlets.
    Who needs speed, People will always wait for me !

Comment

Guy's you can buy shakles and towing straps from the forum shop, just click on the pictures at the top of the page.

Comment

Working...
      X