anti freeze

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anti freeze

i have just checked the coolant for antifreeze it is a nice clean red colour is this some sort of jap anti freeze i would say it is quite a high concertrate as it is nice and red is this ok?
    NO LONGER A SURFER NOW DRIVING A LEXUS

Originally posted by surfboyshaun
    i have just checked the coolant for antifreeze it is a nice clean red colour is this some sort of jap anti freeze i would say it is quite a high concertrate as it is nice and red is this ok?
    This will be the Toyota 4LIFE antifreeze (which I have in mine)and it is undiluted,and ok.If you need to top this up,try and get the same anti freeze (Toyota 4Life),not a good idea to mix different kinds of coolant.
    Last edited by RobD; 16 November 2005, 20:45.