dashboard lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dashboard lights

Hi, my dash seems dark. I know that I need to replace my auto selecter bulb but should i be able to see the heater controls and so on in the dark???

Please can someone take a pic of the cockpit in the dark and mail me at Ilkleyal@hotmail.com so that I can set about replacing blown bulbs.

Thanx if you can help.

Al.
    I used to have a surf me!

Hi Al, Here is some info about how to get at the dash bulbs...

http://www.showmesome.info/hilux/workshop/dash.htm

And a pic of which ones that do the illuminating.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by phoebelala
      Hi, my dash seems dark. I know that I need to replace my auto selecter bulb but should i be able to see the heater controls and so on in the dark???

Please can someone take a pic of the cockpit in the dark and mail me at Ilkleyal@hotmail.com so that I can set about replacing blown bulbs.

Thanx if you can help.

Al.
      It would be helpfull if you completed your profile. This way others will know which generation of Surf you are enquiring about, this will in turn help ensure you get the most relevant responses.
      Adding details of your vehicle to your profile will display it under your avatar on the left, very usefull in helping others help you.
      Maurice
      Hilux Surf FAQ at www.hiluxsurf.eu

Comment

Originally posted by Morr
        It would be helpfull if you completed your profile. This way others will know which generation of Surf you are enquiring about, this will in turn help ensure you get the most relevant responses.
        Adding details of your vehicle to your profile will display it under your avatar on the left, very usefull in helping others help you.
        Hi, Thanx for that input, I will complete my profile. Is this easy to do?

Thanx
        Al.

Comment

Thanx
          Al.
          Click on User CP on the top Left.
          Click Edit Profile on left.
          Scroll down to Additional Information, Enter details of your vehicle (Its most helpfull to include year and engine size)
          Fill in any other sections you wish to
          Click on save changes, job done
          Maurice

Comment

Thanx
            Al.
            It must be easy, I managed it and then got all cocky and even got a custom avatar in.

Bogus
            Сви можемо

Comment

flash git!

hehehe!!

Originally posted by Bogus
              It must be easy, I managed it and then got all cocky and even got a custom avatar in.

Bogus
              nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

I just checked three times.......Morr gave 2 of his, as always, very comprehensive and easy to follow replies.............and not once (Check for yourself) did he mention the
                SEARCH
                button

Comment

Originally posted by DaveD
                  I just checked three times.......Morr gave 2 of his, as always, very comprehensive and easy to follow replies.............and not once (Check for yourself) did he mention the
                  SEARCH
                  button

Thanx guyz

sorted the profile

what a team..............

Comment

Originally posted by DaveD
                    SEARCH
                    button

I only have a limited monthly allocation of that answer........sometimes I have to ration myself
                    Maurice

Comment

Working...
                    X