surf heaven

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• surf heaven

Well the wifey dragged me away from my pc to day Had to leave my need for speed underground to go on my anual christmas shopping pilgrimage ARgggg!!!! Ah well at least I would get the chance to pump the surf along some nice country lanes. On the way back we called in on a dealer to check out his stocks (I,m looking for a 3rd gen 3.0ltr) I was amazed to see that they had 30 surfs on the forecourt I was like a kid in a sweet shop. Already a lot of surfs in this area Me thinks that santa is gonna be delivering a lot more.
    WD40 "He who Thinks Australian"

When I got mine back in July, I thought there were only about 300 in the Uk. Now they are everywhere. I didn't realise there were so many people with our good taste!
    It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
      When I got mine back in July, I thought there were only about 300 in the Uk. Now they are everywhere. I didn't realise there were so many people with our good taste!
      Now that the Surf is no longer being imported into Australia they have to send them somewhere.Any chance of Toyota stopping the import as they did here?

Neville

Comment

Originally posted by NiftyNev
        Now that the Surf is no longer being imported into Australia they have to send them somewhere.Any chance of Toyota stopping the import as they did here?

Neville

Neville,

I thought your government stopped the import of cars over 10 yrs old..

I hope they don't do it here anyway, at least not until I get rid of the van and replace it with a 3rd gen.....

Phil

Comment

Working...
        X