Irish insurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Irish insurance

Hi all just got my insurance quote from axa/pmpa of 1100 euros, I was wonderin what kind of quotes you guys were paying and where you have your insurance.
    Thanks all

Theres a thread about insurance in the FAO section at the top of the main board .
    http://www.yotasurf.co.uk/Forums/showthread.php?t=1015

Pete

Comment

My insurance at the moment from AXA is €1800, cause i had a little tip three years ago. Before that it was 1000 punts. Sounds about right assuming your details are similar to mine!
      Derek :
      1990 Hilux Surf SSR Ltd
      [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]S[/U][/COLOR][/B]ave [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]U[/U][/COLOR][/B]p [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]R[/U][/COLOR][/B]eadies [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]F[/U][/COLOR][/B]ast. Cause you're gonna need them!

Comment

Originally posted by G1xer
        Hi all just got my insurance quote from axa/pmpa of 1100 euros, I was wonderin what kind of quotes you guys were paying and where you have your insurance.
        Thanks all
        Irish! is that the one called FURSURE
        Enjoying Life after Cancer
        Pops

Comment

Thanks all
          Mine was around €1200 with St Paul Insurances. That was for fully comp, max no claims, over 30 etc. Dublin area.
          Maurice
          Hilux Surf FAQ at www.hiluxsurf.eu

Comment

Thanks all
            I got mine with Hibernian for €1000. Full nc, license etc. Not bad considering...

Comment

M1xer,
              I'm with AXA as well. Cover is comp and has the frills included like windscreen, breakdown rescue....

In July they wanted to renew the policy for €1,002 frills attached. I rang them and asked why was I paying so much and they (without putting up a fight) dropped the premium to €870.

I'm 32 and have third party NCD 70%, own damage NCD 40%. I have nothing better to do at this hour of the night than be diggin this info out

Comment

Working...
              X