Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• National Motor Bike Show - NEC

Hi Guys,

Just thought I'd share this with ya. Went to the Bike show last week and had an awesome time. Went on the Wednesday and seemed to time it nice, cos it was busy, but not so busy that you couldn't move. I also discovered a whole new world of pretty models who you can have your picture taken with!! What's almost amazing is that I bumbed into my postman there - what are the chances of that!!

Also, met a model called Mackenzine who's done Page 3, Playboy, Loaded etc etc. She was really nice and down to earth...she also has a forum (free) where you can chat with her and other models that she works with. Mackenzie Girl Friends - once your in the site, click on the Forum option. It's new and needs a little wake up call - I'm sure that there's a few of you on here that could help out!

Anyhows, here are a few pictures from the show (sadly none of Mackenzie, but there are plenty on her site):

Here's one of the Motor Cycle News girls - picture didn't really do her justice

IMO this was the nicest looking model there - Brooke Lee

For those of you, who'd really like to see a bike, then here's my mate Richard sat on one

And another one of a bike. Cool this one cos they'd cut away the engine so you could see inside!

And here are some of the most beautiful twins you're every likely to see

Carla and Karina - top lasses, really made my day!

(You can also chat with Carla on Mackenzie's forum.
    Constantly Striving to Attain Lower Standards

First time at the show mate??

If you liked that, go to the Road Racing and Superbike show in Febuary next year at the Alexandra Palace, London.

Get MCN for details
    [IMG]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a308/DONKR1/me.jpg[/IMG]
    [url]www.qube-art.co.uk[/url]

Comment

Did you meet Toyney - bet Jane was there...
      Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Working...
      X