Highland service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Highland service

Does anyone know of a good garage in or around inverness, i need a clutch kit fitted.

Ps used roughtrax and what an outstanding service

Hi
    Lived in Ardersier for 20 yrs.
    used to take my 205 to "peugeout stealers" so wouldnt recommend them.
    My Dad used to get range rover serviced by Moray Motors in Nairn - found them cheaper than main dealers.

im taking forester all way to Forres (from Insch) to subaru independent next week for cambelt change as subaru dealer in Aberdeen wanted £200 quid more notes!

dont know of other surf freindly garages in inverness though...
    Landcruiser Colorado
    Sub. Forester

Comment

My sister lives in Inverness and knows loads of mechanics and the trustworthy garages. I'll give her a bell tonight or tomorrow to see the score.

Comment

By the way DON'T go to Halfruads beside the technical college. Guy there had a look for a short circuit in my spots and kept crossing the terminals " to see if the battery was working "!!! First time an accident I thought, second time stupidity.

Comment

Just phoned my sister and she used a guy called Donald Sutherland who's based behind Rapsons garage. I don't know where that is but she'll give me a phone number tomorrow. She knows the mechanics who won't fleece you since she manages a hotel called The Crown Hotel on Old Edinburgh rd. and all the locals are working men. She said it might be hard to get in connect with him since he's so busy but that's a good sign I think.

Comment

Originally posted by plodger
            Just phoned my sister
            Thanks thats great, thats the best lead i've had so far

Comment

Donald Sutherland's phone number is 01463 729486

Comment

Working...
              X