Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP!!!!!!!! let me out of here!!!!!!

well that got your attention.
    now can anyone tell me if the inside door release handle on a 2nd gen is the same as on 3rd gen as mine has broken and its a pain in the arse opening window to open door using outside handle. just that there is 2nd gen handle on ebay at moment so reply quick.
    example pic below
    Attached Files
    Last edited by dizzymole; 10 November 2005, 23:31. Reason: info for picture

Originally posted by dizzymole
    now can anyone tell me if the inside door release handle on a 2nd gen is the same as on 3rd gen as mine has broken and its a pain in the arse opening window to open door using outside handle. just that there is 2nd gen handle on ebay at moment so reply quick.
    example pic below
    you may have got my attention but i aint got the answer for you
    but good luck anyway
    Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

example pic below
      If you can get hold of Vagrant no2 (Rick) I know he hopes to get down the skrappies today to look at 2nd gen for bits to rob of it (if its still there) he may be able to help!

no it aint a spelling mistake it just beats the censor
      Last edited by sumo; 11 November 2005, 08:18.
      If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

example pic below

if that pic it a third gen then YES - It looks exactly the same as my second gen - 1 little jole (Edit:Thats supposed to be Hole!)in middle rectangle - about 2.5" X 1.5"

Hope this helps!
        Last edited by joe112; 11 November 2005, 12:06. Reason: Spelling (Ooopss!)
        Paranoid? They're out to GET YOU!

Comment

Working...
        X