Comin' home...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comin' home...

...in Jan'06 for the birth of No.2 and then back to Africa in June so I'LL BE TRUCKLESS FOR 6 MONTHS!!!!!

Need to buy lot's of little bits and would be great to meet up with some of you guys if you're in the Coventry area, maybe have a beer and tell a few tall stories!

Anyroad, see you all soon,

stay well,
    @africa4x4cafe
    [url]www.africa4x4cafe.com[/url]

if you feel the need to tart up a surf while you are back, im only in warwick...
    it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
      if you feel the need to tart up a surf while you are back, im only in warwick...
      Likewise I'm not too far away- give us a shout when you're back.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
        If you meet up with that Chillitt guy dont let him take you into his shed you may never get out again.
        If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

oi!
          oh and good luck with the rugrat !!
          it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Thanks guys!

Sorry not to have replied sooner but we've had a dog die of a snakebite and a volunteer worker suffering from a suspected case of Malaria/Bilharzia/Denge Fever/Trypanosoma etc etc. Took him for blood test this morning and it's not too serious... the ****** idiot just got himself a dose of the clap thats all!

Anyway, will be back end of December and I have a long list of things to scrounge out of skips/barter/swop for etc. One thing we don't have much of is money, so if you come visitin': BRING BEER! We might even try for a barbecue if it snows!

I've only got a few stories but lots of advice on vehicle prep so please do not be strangers - I hope to see a long chain of Surfs parked around the block!

By the way, since our truck is here in Kenya, we'll be needing to borrow/rent another vehicle whilst we're home - now if its a 4runner/Surf, all the better! So, if anyone has a vehicle with six months tax/MOT that's cluttering up their garage, please give me a shout!
            @africa4x4cafe
            [url]www.africa4x4cafe.com[/url]

Comment

Working...
            X