I'm surfless

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm surfless

I need sympathy and kindness (oh and choccy cake).The basement bird has nicked me surf.........
    After our dirty weekend poor old bunny was making that rumbling noise that can only be UJ's,so I went out and ordered a set,which wont be here till tomorrow.Anyway on Monday she who must be obeyed took bunny to work just to show off how dirty her weekend realy was,while I set about doing the little jobs she left me to do ( I got this week off) like washing, cleaning,cooking and unpacking the surf.Which is fine cos I thought I had a couple of days to sort out the sufr then do bunny...but Oh no dont you belive it,Angie came home monday evening saying " Bunny is getting worse I'll take your car in the morning". So now I am surfless and stuck at home with nothing or no one to play with.......I am now stamping off in a youfful way to sulk......
    If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

If your at home , as you claim , why did you not answer the phone yesterday ?
    Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
      Cos he has caller ID!

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
        Cos he has caller ID!

Same as you did then ! I know when I'm not wanted .

Comment

Same as you did then ! I know when I'm not wanted .
          At least TonyN cant remember my number!
          He kept answering it when I broke my vow of silence!
          Back in the world of Surfdom

Comment

Cos I woz outside underneath the zook with a pressure washer getting it clean so as I can fix the UJ when it arrives.Anyway I did return Jotto's call yesterday.but I had no record of you calling..now get back to working on that rubarb and custard coloured surf cos people need stuff off of it...
            p.s. have you got a steering damper for a sammy??????

Comment

Originally posted by sumo
              Cos I woz outside underneath the zook with a pressure washer getting it clean so as I can fix the UJ when it arrives.Anyway I did return Jotto's call yesterday.but I had no record of you calling..now get back to working on that rubarb and custard coloured surf cos people need stuff off of it...
              p.s. have you got a steering damper for a sammy??????
              My phone is in stealth mode so you might not have known I called , dispite wot Tony stated .
              As for sammy damper , sorry no . Try Stuart at www.gearedtogo4x4.co.uk if you want a new one . If you are modding bunny , as you said you were going to , then may aswell get a 'proper' damper instead of the 'bike pump' one fitted .

Comment

My phone is in stealth mode so you might not have known I called , dispite wot Tony stated .
                As for sammy damper , sorry no . Try Stuart at www.gearedtogo4x4.co.uk if you want a new one . If you are modding bunny , as you said you were going to , then may aswell get a 'proper' damper instead of the 'bike pump' one fitted .
                Have to be carful in case the basement police are lurking but Iv'e been looking @ explorer uk. I is now off to the bank to see if I got enough money then its some retail theropy for me....also may have located the springs wot I need.All I need now is a vehicle to pick then up in..

Comment

Originally posted by sumo
                  Have to be carful in case the basement police are lurking but Iv'e been looking @ explorer uk. I is now off to the bank to see if I got enough money then its some retail theropy for me....also may have located the springs wot I need.All I need now is a vehicle to pick then up in..
                  Rick , Stuart at gearedtogo got my suspension kit from Explorer but got it cheaper then Explorer would sell to me by over £60 . He buys at trade but under cuts the manufacturer , how , I don't know .
                  I got a used 1st Gen 4Runner damper going cheap if you want that . Its knackered and leaks but , as I said , cheap .

Comment

Rick , Stuart at gearedtogo got my suspension kit from Explorer but got it cheaper then Explorer would sell to me by over £60 . He buys at trade but under cuts the manufacturer , how , I don't know .
                    I got a used 1st Gen 4Runner damper going cheap if you want that . Its knackered and leaks but , as I said , cheap .
                    No thanks m8 but ask pops he likes things cheap like sidesteps......

Comment

You can have as much sympathy as you want from me Sumo, I've been Surfless for weeks now and I feel like I'm missing an arm or summat There are so many jobs that require the SDV that are just not getting done, my earache is really getting worse!
                      Real trucks don't have spark plugs

Comment

should have kept your keys in your pocket
                        Enjoying Life after Cancer
                        Pops

Comment

Originally posted by pops
                          should have kept your keys in your pocket
                          or cleaned the radiator sorry mate.

Saw the SDV today - it looked sad with no engine or nuffink in it but at least it was being looked after
                          Tim
                          Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Originally posted by dirtydog
                            or cleaned the radiator sorry mate.

Saw the SDV today - it looked sad with no engine or nuffink in it but at least it was being looked after
                            2" lift just by taking the engine out?!

Don't worry about the radiator jibe, I'm immune now... I hear it at least once every day those jobs don't get done!!!
                            Real trucks don't have spark plugs

Comment

Originally posted by Snoop
                              There are so many jobs that require the SDV that are just not getting done, my earache is really getting worse!
                              Can Hippo help out m8 ?

Trev
                              Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Working...
                              X