best puddle splash ever!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best puddle splash ever!

we had a 10 minute downpour at about 19:30 today... and it REALLY poured down!

travelling up paices hill in Tadley ( where the 4x4site is) the police were interrogating a driver in a layby... they'd parked facing the wrong way with their full beam headlights on... i couldn't see a thing!!

so obviously i didn't see the HUGE puddle right next to them!!!

hehehe!!

SSPPPPLLLAAASSH!!
    then the trailer wheels!! 3 super singles!!... SPLASH!!
    (i was in artic)

EXCELLENT!
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Yess!
    That really annoys me when drivers park on the near side facing on-coming traffic with ther headlights on. Don't they know tha headlights dip to the left?

Comment

Excellent. So, by the time they had wiped the grimy water out of their eyes, you were too far away for them to read your number plate.

Reminds me of the time I was doing cash-in-transit for a security firm. I was locked in the back of the armoured car with about £150K and got taken short about an hour before the next secure stop. I peed in a polythene bag and knotted it but it started to leak a little. I opened the cash box hatch a little bit, as we were going through Epping Forest and flung the bag out. I didn't know we were overtaking a polliceman on a pushbike. The bag hit his handle bars and exploded all over him. The last thing I saw was him taking off his glasses to wipe them. I was rolling about in the back of the wagon laughing.
      It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
        Excellent. So, by the time they had wiped the grimy water out of their eyes, you were too far away for them to read your number plate.
        um.... number plate??... that was on the dashboard!... usually "forget" to stick it on!
        nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

On the way home from the pit last sunday just after the low bridge in letchworth on 505 there was this huge long puddle.I was in bunny and the basement bird was driving MY SURF.Anyway as we came up to this lake I thought what a good place to wash some of the mud off from underneath and pressed the go peddle a bit harder,only to wonder why the BMW at the end of the lake was slowing down.It was then that I noticed the 2 youffs yelling at the BMW about how their hoodies were getting wet.Well lets just say that after bunny went through their hoodies were WET AND MUDDY,but it was ok cos the basement bird had the same Idea as me and as the sumo mobile went past and the youffs were in mid air jumping out of the way she rinsed them off....The old couple who had stopped to wait for us to go past were holding their sides and each other to stop themselve falling over with joy.Its so nice to bring a little happiness to the senior generation in these hard times and to see that the younger generation take a bath now and again.
          If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

I know I am a sad buggar......but I can hardly see the screen for tears and my stomach is killing me from laughing. Matts was a good un then they just get better coming down the page.......

Comment

What can I say? You public minded person!

I went under a bridge the other week, there was a nice build up of water under there and a few Chav's trying to drive very slow along the path.
              Even the sad red under car lights were under water.
              Anyway, I wondered why I was sitting in the cue of traffic waiting, so I went round everyone and managed to get upto 30mph before hitting the water.
              The nice liccul nova got soaked, and I didnt see any of them come out the other side!
              Oh the joys of proper cars!
              Back in the world of Surfdom

Comment

Working...
              X