eBay Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eBay Again

Remember my post about the stuff I paid for by Paypal and payment was rejected. Guy said he had sorted it out and that I should try to pay again by Paypal once more. I tried and it was rejected again. I then sent a cheque on 25 October. I then get an eBay message saying that I have marked the item as paid and as of 4th Nov he hasn't recieved the cheque. If he hasn't recieved payment within seven days he is going to report me to eBay and leave me negative feedback - all because the tight ******* doesn't want to pay Paypal charges.
    I have just had a look at his feedback. It is 100% positive and so is mine, but I just feel like cancelling the cheque, which I guess I have to anyway because it is lost in the post and telling him to stuff it! Looking at his other items he still has the option of paying by Paypal. Why give the option if you don't accept it? Have I just been unlucky or am I dealing with the dickhead of the century?
    It's only a hobby!

It needs resolving between you and Ebay, not you and him.
    He has messed up the transaction not you.

Comment

When I tried the Buy It Now option on the yellow 1st gen , the Paypal would not work . It was down to the seller not completing a box fully on the account . So how ever much I tried to complete the sale it had to be rectified by seller .

I was lucky , the guy I bought the motor off sorted it straight away . Luck of the draw Phil .
      Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

i reckon you'll get bad feedback!... ohh!!... naughty!!... no one will ever trust you again!
        nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
          i reckon you'll get bad feedback!... ohh!!... naughty!!... no one will ever trust you again!
          Yeah, we'll have to ban him!
          4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

if he gives you a neg feedback get onto ebay and they can get it removed if the cause is not your fault
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

I was just looking at the same problem as I bought somthing for £1.50 and I thought that they might not sell.

Aparently if a buyer rejects payment for whatever reason and the sale was valid they can be warned, suspended or enven removed from E-bay you need to get onto E-bay and tell them he's refused to accept paypal even though it shows it in his sale!

you could or (a little extreame i know but I've had the e-bay experiance before)
              Bring me the head of a treehugger

Comment

Working...
              X