4th Gen in the US

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4th Gen in the US

I have just returned from the states with a very stiff neck from cranining to look at all the 4th Gens on the road.. They are so popular along the F150 and F350 fords it was unbeleivable..

I saw one Toyota add on the TV claiming they were selling them for $25000.

I did read in the paper over their that the tree huggers ar etrying to get on the band waggon and trying to stop them from using the trails which wont work as most people live on dirt tracks once they leave the metropolis..
    Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

I woder if Horse and Cart owners had similar problems when they were the preferred mode of transport.
    I bet there were people around then who were totally against it and wanted them banned, and thought people should be walking instead of traipsing around in these unnatural, infernal carriages. " if you dont want to walk, whats wrong with a Sedan chair, not good enough for some folk, bah humbug etc etc.

I just know it happened, it just couldnt be communicated and touted around as they had no phones, tellys, Sky News to do it for them.

And what about Sky News eh. looks like theyve managed to get all of France burning each others wheels now and it all started with an insurance scam in Paris I bet.

Bogus
    Сви можемо

Comment

french just have nothing better to do!... work shy semi communists if you ask me!
      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

For sure there were people who opposed the motor car when it it first appeared all kinds of protests including religous grounds!
        as for the french at least they don't take it in the rear and stand together against the "authorities" when they are trying to shaft them!

Comment

Originally posted by bobo
          as for the french at least they don't take it in the rear and stand together against the "authorities" when they are trying to shaft them!
          they've got nothing better to do!... they don't work!
          nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

At least they haven't been burning out 4x4s over here like they have in the US. Eco Terrorism - Thought we had a war on Terrorism

Comment

Has anyone on here got a Jap 4th gen?

Comment

I'm here in Houston @ the moment and I heard on the radio this morning that they are knocking them out for 25K and a full tank of fuel and some extra goodies. Pity I can't get one for the hire car I'm using this week!
                Real trucks don't have spark plugs

Comment

Working...
                X