One for the Welsh !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One for the Welsh !!!

"The eyes of the rugby world are on Wales to-day. It's up to us to prove the old country is not quite barren of a team that's capable of giving New Zealand at least a hard fight.
    We have already discussed tactics. so it only remains for me to appeal to you to be resolute in your tackling.
    You know what New Zealand are like if you give them latitude. They throw the ball around and their system with intensive backing up makes them very dangerous. So there must be no hair-combing.
    Every man in possession must be cut down ball and all. As for the forwards, you already know what to do to get the loose head.

Come on lads, lets get out. "

The rousing call to arms by Wales captain Gwyn Nicholls to his players before their historic 1905 win over New Zealand.

"COME ON GARETH AND THE BOYS....DO US PROUD"

Originally posted by 30Surfer
    "The eyes of the rugby world are on Wales to-day. It's up to us to prove the old country is not quite barren of a team that's capable of giving New Zealand at least a hard fight.
    We have already discussed tactics. so it only remains for me to appeal to you to be resolute in your tackling.
    You know what New Zealand are like if you give them latitude. They throw the ball around and their system with intensive backing up makes them very dangerous. So there must be no hair-combing.
    Every man in possession must be cut down ball and all. As for the forwards, you already know what to do to get the loose head.

Come on lads, lets get out. "

The rousing call to arms by Wales captain Gwyn Nicholls to his players before their historic 1905 win over New Zealand.

"COME ON GARETH AND THE BOYS....DO US PROUD"

Oh dear oh dear oh dear!!! like your sig suggested you did indeed get buried in Wales.
    mudnstuff.me.uk

Comment

how does **** off grab you....eh...I am not amused....

BTW 11 - 9 weren't it......
      Last edited by 30Surfer; 5 November 2005, 23:20.

Comment

AH bless.......... and yea 11 - 9 dont seem so bad now...
        mudnstuff.me.uk

Comment

i dont know much about rugby, is 41-3 good or bad?
          it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
            i dont know much about rugby, is 41-3 good or bad?
            that depends wich team you support!
            mudnstuff.me.uk

Comment

We were robbed....

Comment

I think Wales were extremely unlucky....................... ............................

The Allblacks turned up!

Comment

30surfer

do you follow the Gwent Dragons?
                  or another team in Wales?
                  ex Burgundy 2.4 owner

Comment

if we're gonna throw old scores around, i'd much rather look at the numbers 20 - 17.

i was watching a game of rugby yesterday, billed in the press as the best of the southern hemishere against the best of the northern hemisphere. well, the team from the southern hemisphere won..... and i'm still waiting for the other team to turn up...!!!!!

there's something (some) of you local boys need to remember, yeah it's graet when you win something and it's all very well crowing about it for weeks.... no months (or even years) afterwards but you build yourselves up so high, there's only one way to go and it's a long, long way down. how do i know this ? cos i've been there...!!!!

see you at twickers.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duke
                      30surfer

do you follow the Gwent Dragons?
                      or another team in Wales?
                      No M8 sorry I don't....

And we are usually all the way down....thats why we harp on about it for so long when we eventually do win....

Comment

Well Done !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just want to say WELL DONE to the Welsh for their victory over the Aussies yesterday

Trev
                        Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Working...
                        X