SSR or SSRG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SSR or SSRG

I just tried getting a quote from Liverpool Victoria and they wouldn't quote me unless I could tell them whether the vehicle was SSR, SSRG, SSRX, 4X4 or just normal surf.

The only two options that my vehicle could be according to their system is the SSRG or the SSR if its an automatic diesel. I don't have a clue which of those it is and know other insurers have asked me about this. Anyone got any clues as to how I can find out?

If you don't have anything on the back, Then I just say its a basic Surf SSR.

Theres not much difference.
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

The SSRG tends to have the Recaro front seats and cruise control.

Hope that helps.
      [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=7][COLOR=Blue][B]PJH[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

try direct line. i've had no issue with them and my premium was less than my old cherokee

Comment

Originally posted by ferretmanabu
          I just tried getting a quote from Liverpool Victoria and they wouldn't quote me unless I could tell them whether the vehicle was SSR, SSRG, SSRX, 4X4 or just normal surf.

The only two options that my vehicle could be according to their system is the SSRG or the SSR if its an automatic diesel. I don't have a clue which of those it is and know other insurers have asked me about this. Anyone got any clues as to how I can find out?

im with them now and they didnt ask me what spec so its down as an ssrg. lots of other insurers have the same system and refused to quote me.

apparently a 2.4 can only be a ssrg or ssr, it can be an ssrx but only if its a manual- confused yet??!

Anyone got a "G" i can buy... need to adjust the tailgate.
          Tim
          Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Working...
          X