No announcement yet.

Milners V Roughtrax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd go wherever you get the best deal,I've spent a lot of money at roughtrax (around £1500! and my mate has spent more than that!) mainly cos its local to me(ish) and its always nice to have a look at what your buying before parting with the hard earned.Yes,Barry seems a nice bloke but at the end of the day he wants to make money.Most of my(and my mates) purchases were CASH purchases but he didnt really do us any favours.(yes i know he's got a business to run but even so).Anyway,basically now i'll shop around and try to get the best price rather than just go straight to one supplier.
    So many toys-So little cash

Comment

Originally posted by surfer daz
      I'd go wherever you get the best deal,I've spent a lot of money at roughtrax (around £1500! and my mate has spent more than that!) mainly cos its local to me(ish) and its always nice to have a look at what your buying before parting with the hard earned.Yes,Barry seems a nice bloke but at the end of the day he wants to make money.Most of my(and my mates) purchases were CASH purchases but he didnt really do us any favours.(yes i know he's got a business to run but even so).Anyway,basically now i'll shop around and try to get the best price rather than just go straight to one supplier.
      True but I dont mind giving my money to nice people

and the answers NO to anyone who asks
      Tim
      Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

You gets what you pays for.... if its significantly cheaper then ask yourself why. I've rarely get anything from Milners now - they sent me cheap ****py bearings which lasted a week, UJ's you cant grease as the nipples are unreachable, wiper blades that lasted 2 weeks, and their radiators are half the price of Roughtax... but also half the size and half the quality. Service items seem ok though. Only really consistently good thing is that they do deliver quickly.
        Roughtrax bits are generally much better quality, and you get to talk to someone who knows their stuff.... excellent service too. I'd go with them every time.
        Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Working...
        X