SHALL I LET MYSELF IN. Who's got the key

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't you ever sleep?

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Jury's still out being sick after them words.

Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
      My choice
      Back off

Comment

Originally posted by Dunno
        I dont know cant leave you lot for 2 miniutes and all hell breaks loose. The Sin Bin will need an extension at this rate.

Can we just have a Roll Call to see who is going into the BIN so as we can ensure that we have ample supplies and nothing is missed, as we will have problems once in there.

So its
        Sumo
        Pops
        Markg8awo
        hormygollop
        Ems & Jim
        Dunno
        Any one else I missed. Whos bringing what?

Paul

I don't like it in the sin bin i'm the only girlie i don't drink beer i only drink vodka by the bottle. but i guess that means i can have the bottle to myself and have you guys doing anything i want..............
        I feel a plan coming on ahhhhaaaa!!!!!

Ems
        [center][font=Microsoft Sans Serif][size=7][color=magenta][u][b][img]http://www.gifs.net/animate/hipgrl12.gif[/img][/b][/u][/color][/size] [img]http://www.gifs.net/animate/hipmn1.gif[/img][/font][/center][center][img]http://homepage.ntlworld.com/jim_ashton/shyAV5.jpg[/img][/center][center][b][color=#ff00ff][size=7][u]E[/u][/size][u][size=5]ms [/size][size=5]&[/size][size=7] J[/size][size=5]im[/size][/u][/color][/b][/center]

Comment

Pops I think you have hit on a crucial point of our defence.

Correct me if I am wrong but it was at the suggestions of the "MRS"

Mrs Pops thought it a good idea for you to get one.
          Mrs Ems just wanted one.
          Mrs Sumo would not get out of one.
          Mrs Hormygollop & Mrs markg8awo must have had something to say about it.
          And as for Mrs Dunno just said get one or else!

So our defence is
          "SHE MADE US DO IT YOUR HONOUR"

How can he find us guilty he must know that it is a case of "SHE WHO MUST BE OBEYED"
          DUNNO'S BACK ..........He never really went away!

Comment

Originally posted by popbriscoe
            very good.you just missed a bit.
            AND THAT IS THE CASE FOR THE DEFENCE.
            WE REST OUR CASE M'LUD
            There is one final point in our defence oh great one.
            The mamsarb said if I bent my pride and joy thats ok, BUT if she did it then I would never forgive her, so GET ME A SMALL CHEAP 4X4 TO THRASH ABOUT IN OR ELSE

sumo.
            If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

dont tell me OK work.YUP!
              4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Your not the only female Ems I`ve got the Yorkshire dwarf to drag along with me and she drinks vodka,beer,gin, oh sod it alcahol
                Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

too late i feel sumo. the jury is out.
                  whats a HUNG jury?
                  is it a jury that gets strung up if the verdict goes the wrong way.

well sorry fellow DEFENDANTS got too slip off too stepsons 21st BASH now. seeing i paying for it may as well hey.
                  i will no doubt catch the virdict later.
                  so i may as well have good time, just incase its my last for a while.
                  AND REMEMBER together we stand!!!!
                  divided we FALL
                  Hello Koi, Mrs sumo here. Now you listern to me its MYsuzi and anyway I dont want sumo in the bin with me he will only spoil the fun & drink all the beer.
                  Had it not occoured to you that us girls might like having funky 4x4s to zoom around in all to ourselves.
                  So leave the boys out of this and let us girls have uor fun in the bin/
                  just like a girls nite out only LONGER and more booze for us.

Angie. (Mrs sumo)
                  If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Originally posted by sumo
                    Hello Koi, Mrs sumo here. Now you listern to me its MYsuzi and anyway I dont want sumo in the bin with me he will only spoil the fun & drink all the beer.
                    Had it not occoured to you that us girls might like having funky 4x4s to zoom around in all to ourselves.

Angie. (Mrs sumo)
                    OI MRS SUMO who are you calling a girl ? Its my Suzi and I dont care
                    I never ever apologise for anything. http://www.onestopshopformultimedia.com/smile.gif If you dont like it I am sorry but thats the way I am

Comment

Originally posted by sumo

Angie. (Mrs sumo)
                      Nice one Angie,

I would get Mrs Dunno (Jackie) to come on and put her two peneth worth in, But I am to scared to go and wake her as she has to be up early to drive her beloved S*** to the farm to sort out here GEE-GEE.

It looks like the tables are starting to turn, Nigel, maybe you had better start looking around for a S*** for Mrs Koi (Julie) as we are sure you would not want her to feel left out. Would you???

Paul
                      DUNNO'S BACK ..........He never really went away!

Comment

Originally posted by Dunno
                        Nice one Angie,

I would get Mrs Dunno (Jackie) to come on and put her two peneth worth in, But I am to scared to go and wake her as she has to be up early to drive her beloved S*** to the farm to sort out here GEE-GEE.

It looks like the tables are starting to turn, Nigel, maybe you had better start looking around for a S*** for Mrs Koi (Julie) as we are sure you would not want her to feel left out. Would you???

Paul

Hello Julie (Mrs Koi) here, I've got our other car all 2.5 V6 24v of it and silly suzis are way to slow and small for me.
                        Am thinking of allowing him to trade it in for me, I want a nice light ice blue Surf, someone had one at the last off road day at the pit and I like that colour so its a Surf for me.
                        Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
                        My choice
                        Back off

Comment

Originally posted by Koi
                          Hello Julie (Mrs Koi) here, I've got our other car all 2.5 V6 24v of it and silly suzis are way to slow and small for me.
                          Am thinking of allowing him to trade it in for me, I want a nice light ice blue Surf, someone had one at the last off road day at the pit and I like that colour so its a Surf for me.
                          Ahh lifes young dream,, I have a Surf, Mrs Hormy has a new Grand Vitara.

But there is nothing better than zooming around in the full and certain knowledge, that the maximum damage you can do is £200....... with a little suzy.
                          Take it home on the trailer and let the weather do the washing, meanwhile the surf stays reasonably safe and clean.

And even at total right off, you will still have the tyres, engine, box, and transfer box. which are worth £200 of anyones money.

Its a damage limitation life for me

Think about and you will come to your senses

Keith
                          I never ever apologise for anything. http://www.onestopshopformultimedia.com/smile.gif If you dont like it I am sorry but thats the way I am

Comment

Originally posted by hormygollop
                            Ahh lifes young dream,, I have a Surf, Mrs Hormy has a new Grand Vitara.

But there is nothing better than zooming around in the full and certain knowledge, that the maximum damage you can do is £200....... with a little suzy.
                            Take it home on the trailer and let the weather do the washing, meanwhile the surf stays reasonably safe and clean.

And even at total right off, you will still have the tyres, engine, box, and transfer box. which are worth £200 of anyones money.

Its a damage limitation life for me

Think about and you will come to your senses

Keith
                            Anybody else wanting to be in the bin...check this
                            http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...&category=9883
                            Geoff http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/10/10_6_5.gif.... http://www.boomspeed.com/carolrobert/police.gif......

Comment

Originally posted by Koi

Yeah!!! way to go Julie!!!
                              Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by bensonsnuts
                                Anybody else wanting to be in the bin...check this
                                http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...&category=9883
                                Hmm Cant stop yourself looking can ya.....

Comment

Working...
                                X