In Dash DVD and Sat Nav

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Dash DVD and Sat Nav

right im looking for a in dash dvd unit with sat nav. any ideas?? looked on delbay but its far to confusing. not a biggy with all the technical jargon so any help would be appreciated.

dont want a pop up one thats hides me cup holders and heater controls, i kind off need my cup holders.
    TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Originally posted by andrewlee31
    right im looking for a in dash dvd unit with sat nav. any ideas?? looked on delbay but its far to confusing. not a biggy with all the technical jargon so any help would be appreciated.

dont want a pop up one thats hides me cup holders and heater controls, i kind off need my cup holders.
    i've had my pioneer avic x1 now for over a year and am still very impressed with it - fits nicely in the bottom din slot as well

regards,

alex

Comment

so whats that do then??? and how much is it?? and more importantly will i be able to find where im going??
      TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

Originally posted by andrewlee31
        so whats that do then??? and how much is it?? and more importantly will i be able to find where im going??
        it,s a tv,dvd,cd,mp3,radio,satnav all in one they are around the £1099 with a six disc changer if you look for a post saying piccys of my sat nav thats my unit but in the top din slot so it does cover the cup holders
        I HAVE FOUND JESUS he was behind the sofa

Comment

and does that work straight out the box for all that tv dvd satnav stuff or do i have to do other clever things and use expensive extra add on???
          TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

kenwood do a lovely double din screen with sat nav.
            Tim
            Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

ill have a look. need to get more technically minded... i'm just a simple minded fitter!
              TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

Working...
              X