High From The Usa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marky
    BOB nice pics! but while your over there BUY a good Digital Camera as all your pics come out BLURRED.
    must be the NTSC/PAL, Bill Gates/Gill Bates conversion!
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

pic,s

Originally posted by da SLUG man
      must be the NTSC/PAL, Bill Gates/Gill Bates conversion!
      Na as Marky said my digi camera is **** only takes good small pic,s but when enlarged they are sligtly BLURRED.
      Live Life To The Full

Comment

Originally posted by Snoop
        I don't get a choice unfortunately as it is a company rental... This weeks is particularly nasty - a horrible gold something or other sedan with bench seats. It's so horrible infact I've been bumming lifts all week rather then be seen it!!!!
        At least you get a car.... my feet really ache from all the walking this week... mind you I need the exercise to work off the pizza and steak they keep feeding me!!
        Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
          At least you get a car.... my feet really ache from all the walking this week... mind you I need the exercise to work off the pizza and steak they keep feeding me!!
          Yeah, I know what you mean, just got back from lunch - Gator and chips, yummy!

I've always wanted to exit out of a sidestreet sideways like they do in films, so this afternoon we're finding a quiet street and the grandpappy mobile is gonna get abused LOL
          Real trucks don't have spark plugs

Comment

Working...
          X