Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the problem Paypal

Or is this bloke a twonk?

Hi Phil , My paypal account is not acceting your payment again , i have contacted paypal and the records show that the payment is being made through a credit or debt card. I have refused the payment again so it should be refunded can you send a cheque or Postal Order. Sorry for the hassle it is that i dont want to change my paypal account and be charged on every payment that i make or receive XXXXXXXXX

Doesn't everybody who uses Paypal pay some sort of fee? It a ****ing service for gawds sake

I just want my harnesses and we have been sodding about for nearly two weeks now. He wants a cheque or postal order now.
    It's only a hobby!

Can feel some bad feed back 'a commin
    Back in the world of Surfdom

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil

Hi Phil , My paypal account is not acceting your payment again , i have contacted paypal and the records show that the payment is being made through a credit or debt card. I have refused the payment again so it should be refunded can you send a cheque or Postal Order. Sorry for the hassle it is that i dont want to change my paypal account and be charged on every payment that i make or receive XXXXXXXXX

Doesn't everybody who uses Paypal pay some sort of fee? It a ****ing service for gawds sake

I just want my harnesses and we have been sodding about for nearly two weeks now. He wants a cheque or postal order now.
      refuse... remember you get the protection of paypal that you don't with a cheque/po!

why did he add all those kisses at the end??
      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by Djandco
        Can feel some bad feed back 'a commin
        move the mic further from the speaker and don't eat spicy food before bedtime!
        nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
          move the mic further from the speaker and don't eat spicy food before bedtime!
          Dont know what it is, but by ek I could do with some Jaffa Cakes!
          Back in the world of Surfdom

Comment

[QUOTE=da SLUG man]refuse... remember you get the protection of paypal that you don't with a cheque/po!

why did he add all those kisses at the end??[/QUOTE]

That's where I edited his name to save him any embarrassment. It's all your fault anyway cos your mate couldn't get any more harness.
            It's only a hobby!

Comment

[QUOTE=kitesurf_phil]
              refuse... remember you get the protection of paypal that you don't with a cheque/po!

That's where I edited his name to save him any embarrassment. It's all your fault anyway cos your mate couldn't get any more harness.
              they guy I bought my harnesses off didnt accept paypal either
              Tim
              Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil

sounds funny to me m8, only reason for him to be doing this is he doesnt want to pay the interest put on him by paypal.....if it is for a large amount of money i wouldnt bother paying cash, but then again if its for a small amount of money he may be thinking its worth more than he as sold it for so could be trying to put you off by saying paypal wont accept payment, ive had this don to me!! but then again it could be genuine!!!! theres a few conspiracy theories for you.....were you cofused before... well you should be now.....
                CHEERS JOHN................

Comment

[QUOTE=kitesurf_phil]

because he LIKES YOU
                  Enjoying Life after Cancer
                  Pops

Comment

Working...
                  X