Wot a bargin !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
    Well I did not want to break it up , but there are a few 1st Genners on here who need some hard to find parts , me being one of them . The cost to repair is/was considered . Once the 'vultures' have had the pickings of parts I will see wot else is left . You never know , it could become a member of 'The Vagrant Catering Co ' off road fleet .
    Bobbed , roof off full time , body lift , V8 .............................. ......
    You dont want to do that..wot you should do is reinforce it then park it on the corner so as mr/mrs patel can have some practice at missing it.After all they did pay for it so you may as well let them have some fun toooo.
    If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

As it's Right Hand Drive might it be worth using the grey one as a doner instead ?

Also it's the kind of colour that Patel can see (if he cannot then surely the DVLA should remove his licence)

Trev
      Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
        then surely the DVLA should remove his licence)

Trev
        crumbs... where's rick shoved it?
        nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
          crumbs... where's rick shoved it?
          Beware curries in Rick's location

Trev
          Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
            As it's Right Hand Drive might it be worth using the grey one as a doner instead ?

Trev
            Trev , no way ! My LHD has a solid front axle , not IFS , so I can do better suspension lifts and articulation stuff in the future when/if I want to . Plus being LHD scares Tam when I drive and she is in the passenger seat looking at all the traffic vearing out of my path as I treverse the centre line of the road !!
            Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Working...
            X