Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surf Buyers Guide?

Hi there,

I'm heading home to my native australia in a couple of weeks and I'll be looking for a Surf around the 91-95 vintage, in particular an auto diesel.

I was just wondering if anyone has any buying advice (or a link to same), i.e. models to look out for, models to avoid, common points of failure, common corrosion points, that sort of thing. As the Surfs were fully imported into Aus, I'm guessing it's the same vehicles we have back home as are available here in the UK.

Any advice greatly appreciated.

Matt

Here is something for you to do some research.

http://toyotasurf.asn.au/forum/index...fa2fce36407be6

Nev

Comment

Originally posted by goldy68
      Hi there,

I'm heading home to my native australia in a couple of weeks and I'll be looking for a Surf around the 91-95 vintage, in particular an auto diesel.

I was just wondering if anyone has any buying advice (or a link to same), i.e. models to look out for, models to avoid, common points of failure, common corrosion points, that sort of thing. As the Surfs were fully imported into Aus, I'm guessing it's the same vehicles we have back home as are available here in the UK.

Any advice greatly appreciated.

Matt
      my advice buy my 2.4 in for sale section will look the dogs in the outback cobber
      Enjoying Life after Cancer
      Pops

Comment

Working...
      X