Mysterious Bonnet Dings.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mysterious Bonnet Dings.

Hmm, anyone else have mysterious bonnet dings appearing on other cars in your street ? usually left on the bonnet of other cars...?
    Nili secundum desperandum

i usually get them around the fuel filler... usually soon after a bird's taken it to petrol station!...

my old cavalier had dents there and handbag scratches all over the drivers side!

i know it wasn't me cos my handbag is made of soft fabric!
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by FlySurfer - Edy.
      Hmm, anyone else have mysterious bonnet dings appearing on other cars in your street ? usually left on the bonnet of other cars...?
      Been reversing up to them with a rear-mounted spare? Need to use your reversing mirror
      Peter

I am not a number. I am a FREE MAN!

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainBeaky
        Been reversing up to them with a rear-mounted spare? Need to use your reversing mirror
        Yip done it twice now and heck was I embarrassed.

Dont have one of them reversing mirrors but i better get one soon before the whole street has dimpled bonnets.

Luckily enough the people in our street are good willed and when I offered my insurance details the kind lesbian nurse lady said - "Oh never mind, its not worth the bother...congrats on the baby by the way"...

Boy Do I like those kinda girls.

i just wondered if anyone else has done this before...or would dare admit it !

Thing is...if I hadnt have put my 2 inch lift in...would the reverse damage be as bad ? might hit the bumber instead....

Comment

Well, now you mention it, there was this BMW 5 series parked up in a street in London. I swear the parking space was long enough before I attempted to reverse into it, but I somehow managed to ride my soft spare wheel cover up the leading edge of the bonnet. Sturdy cars those BMWs. I quick look around, a shifty polish with the sleeve of my fleece and you wouldn't have known it had happened.
          It's only a hobby!

Comment

lol...sounds like your BMW owner was lucky !

Comment

lol...sounds like your BMW owner was lucky !
              sounds more like you need a hard wheel cover...
              it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Luckily enough the people in our street are good willed and when I offered my insurance details the kind lesbian nurse lady said - "Oh never mind, its not worth the bother...congrats on the baby by the way"...

Boy Do I like those kinda girls.

i just wondered if anyone else has done this before...or would dare admit it !
                Nope, never bumped a lesbian nurses car before Lesbian nurses eh?! You need a 8ft lift m8
                Last edited by Snoop; 24 October 2005, 14:44.
                Real trucks don't have spark plugs

Comment

Mmmmmm, lesbian nurses, ooops..... having that dream again!
                  You aint seen me, right

Comment

Those rear plastic bumpers really do leave a massive dent in them. Especially in a Mac Donalds car park, when reversing a Military Defender 110 into the back of it, of course, it was all the fault of the N.A.T.O. towing pintle and nothing to do with the driver.

What was that officer? I didn't see a thing!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X