Yeahhhh it made it!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeahhhh it made it!!

Yeah the surf is up and running again.....not before time either....and without any assistance from the Trading Standards either!!
    The total cost of repair was £900. Bob did all the work himself so that saved him a few Bob...ooops hehe.
    Its running great and we hope it stays that way for a long time!!
    And as for Fresh Cars...(the garage that sold us the nacked surf in the first place) the matter is not closed!!!
    Just beware before you buy, make sure you get one from someone who will not rip you off like they did us.

Its him indoors birthday next week (50) so I bought him a wheelcover, I did the graphics myself and a guy made it for me.
    All I can say now is yeeehaaaaaaaaaa!!! The Bandits back!!
    See pic!!

Tinks
    Attached Files

You got some catchin' up to do then, aren't you s'posed to be running as 'blocker' for the 'Snowman'?

Comment

Glad you got the truck sorted. I remember the original thread was longer than war and peace.

I just hope you get the original suppliers tender bits in the vice soon. We need pics.
      It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by Tinks
        Yeah the surf is up and running again.....not before time either....and without any assistance from the Trading Standards either!!
        The total cost of repair was £900. Bob did all the work himself so that saved him a few Bob...ooops hehe.
        Its running great and we hope it stays that way for a long time!!
        And as for Fresh Cars...(the garage that sold us the nacked surf in the first place) the matter is not closed!!!
        Just beware before you buy, make sure you get one from someone who will not rip you off like they did us.

Its him indoors birthday next week (50) so I bought him a wheelcover, I did the graphics myself and a guy made it for me.
        All I can say now is yeeehaaaaaaaaaa!!! The Bandits back!!
        See pic!!

Tinks

well done hope you get years of srevice and lets see if things get sorted in the long term
        CHEERS JOHN................

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
          You got some catchin' up to do then, aren't you s'posed to be running as 'blocker' for the 'Snowman'?
          Hey, shouldnt that be the other way round. The Snowman was blocker for The Bandit ( I drive a Volvo FH12 for a living so if you need to move an Hefalump, Im yer man ).
          Black is Best. Just wait till the wind changes

Comment

Nope, 'Bandit' was running as 'blocker' or 'decoy' for the 'snowman'

As soon as I get my black TransAm, we'll team up.

http://sounds.wavcentral.com/movies/...ackrespect.mp3

Comment

is that Buford TEEEEE Justice?
              nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
                is that Buford TEEEEE Justice?

http://sounds.wavcentral.com/movies/smokey/looklike.mp3

Yep, hehehe.

Comment

well been up to spend the weekend with a my little frog must say the surf came back well 1hr at a constant 80mph and no movement in the temp looks like alls well must say thanks to Tinks for putting on the threads and the lovely spare wheel cover cant wait for my birthday so I can put it on . thanks too to all you that have supported me on here over the bad deal I got hopefuly we will be able to get to some meetings now and meet a few of you face to face

Bob The Bandit

Comment

Originally posted by The-bandit
                    well been up to spend the weekend with a my little frog must say the surf came back well 1hr at a constant 80mph and no movement in the temp looks like alls well must say thanks to Tinks for putting on the threads and the lovely spare wheel cover cant wait for my birthday so I can put it on . thanks too to all you that have supported me on here over the bad deal I got hopefuly we will be able to get to some meetings now and meet a few of you face to face

Bob The Bandit
                    Hey...I aint no frog!! Ribbet ribbet!! lol

Tinks

Comment

Working...
                    X