D**n rain !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D**n rain !

Its raining here and I am not happy . Its washing all the Pit mud off the 4Runner . I keep the Runner as dirty as possible and park it outside my neighbours 'house' Patel Towers . They are trying to sell the place and my muddy motor is there to put people off buying , or was.
    I need some of that spray on mud they sell . .I still got a half a wheelie bin of clay from the 4x4 show , but it just ain't the same .
    Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Just curious, why do you want them to stay??????????????????????????
    I'd be helping them move !!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Andy W
      Just curious, why do you want them to stay??????????????????????????
      I'd be helping them move !!!!!!!!!!

My sentiments exactly.

I would gladly help them move!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

The 'house' next door was a lovely end of terrace owned by an old lady who passed away . A snidey , rich , out of area , c............... bought the property by deception . He told the executors he was a family man who wanted the house for his family to live in . Once he bought it he 'obtained' planning permission to turn the house into 2 x 1 bed flats downstairs and 1 x 3 bed flat upstairs .

He has now converterd it into a 4 bed split level flat upstairs .

No one has bought any of the 'flats' so far so they are empty . I do my best to play heavy bass music and swear at people who come to view the properties .

So far I have diswaded 12 people from buying . The quest goes on .

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
          The 'house' next door was a lovely end of terrace owned by an old lady who passed away . A snidey , rich , out of area , c............... bought the property by deception . He told the executors he was a family man who wanted the house for his family to live in . Once he bought it he 'obtained' planning permission to turn the house into 2 x 1 bed flats downstairs and 1 x 3 bed flat upstairs .

No one has bought any of the 'flats' so far so they are empty . I do my best to play heavy bass music and swear at people who come to view the properties .

I wouldnt want you living next to me m8y wot wiv your dirty 4x4 and foul language,I will have to get onto the local council and put your name on the black list to keep you out of Suffolk...and there was me finking you was a very nice man
          KEEP UP THE CRUSADE
          If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2

Way to go dude!!! When half of East Asia was looking at the place next to me. I was straight on my Drum Kit, and giving it large!! Trouble is you can't stay in 24hrs a day can you, ba****d.

Comment

Originally posted by M35A2
              Way to go dude!!! When half of East Asia was looking at the place next to me. I was straight on my Drum Kit, and giving it large!! Trouble is you can't stay in 24hrs a day can you, ba****d.
              Its not I dont want Asians buying the flats , its the way this particular ar$e bought and over developed the property , causing a parking problem get worse , overfill a property size , etc . White/British/English , infact all sorts have viewed , I just want to lose the seller as much money as possible as our house is now going to be harder to sell and lost value . We want to move out of London now due to the fact we could not buy a house in the area without having to increase our mortgage by double .We have a centre terrace and we would have to move to the same but pay more then ours will sell for .
              We want to join the Suffolk set !

Comment

want some squatters??... i could ask my diabetic mate for some used syringes to scatter around the garden?

ask the local s**** man to "store" some motors outside for a few weeks!

oh, and the rain!... i got soaked!
                nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Working...
                X