Ouch!!! I'm feeling sorry for myself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ouch!!! I'm feeling sorry for myself

Aw!!! just had root canal treatment and two big fillings, feel like I've done a round with Tyson.............

yep, go on, load me with sympathy i can take it

Originally posted by Fieldsy
    Aw!!! just had root canal treatment and two big fillings, feel like I've done a round with Tyson.............

aawwwhhh, you poor darling - hope it was on the NHS.

Jacqueline

Comment

Hi mate, You've got my sympathy, Im sh*t scared of dentists, It harks back to the school dentist days, the gas, the rubber bung, the smell, the pain, the
      throwing up when you come round, I bet the bill hurt as well? Bas***ds
      should pay us for going, Never mind have a couple of double PUSSERS and
      all better tomorrow, Ta Ta.
      Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

They reckon that Jack Daniels bloke makes pretty good mouth wash
        Powered by ????

Comment

Hi,
          Wait till the anaesthetic wears off ABOUT NOW ! (cocaine was it ? he he) ...on second thoughts go out for a bottle of the craittur, my tipple is Highland Park...something gud from the northern isles....yes a 70cl bottle to yersel should do it ....

Peter

Comment

what jotto jon tyson he would not hurt a fly nice bloke jon
            why do dentists dig canals in your mouth ??
            when dont they go on the broads like all the other sailors lol
            Enjoying Life after Cancer
            Pops

Comment

1) Nope, wasn't on NHS, INTENSE PAIN MADE ME PAY !!! so hurts even more

2) yep, had a bad experience with a dentist, more years than I care to mention ago......and that put me off for life..............but PAIN !!! drew me back to them.

3) Weekend of JD coming up, as we're visiting friends in Northumberland, and he likes a JD, so should be ok for medicinal purposes.

4) Assumed they used cocaine, as I needed 4 shots, and by the time I came out.........I wasn't quite with it..........so to speak............so anyone who saw a surf coming towards you with a slightly spaced out driver and dribble running down both sides of he's chin..........it was me !!!

5) This wasn't just a canal pops, it was a route canal, so they needed to know where they were going while they were drilling my gnashers.
              .............and the last thing I want is a sailor in my mouth...so to speak

Comment

Working...
              X