Can you help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you help?

Hi, I have a 2000ltr water bowser and need a new fitting for it. I can't find the coupling bit anywhere. The bit I need fits onto the right hand side with a push and twist. Anyone know a place that supplies these fittings please?

Jacqueline
    Attached Files

Hey Jax, They look like standard pneumatic/water couplings.

Could try any local tool hire companies as they are on industrial compressors as well or failing that, those fittings are the same type fitted to concrete mixers(you know HGV type, readymix concrete like Hansons,Tarmac or RMC). I'm a mixer driver and a company called HYMIX in Telford could supply one of these for you and send it to you by post. If you have no luck post back and i'll see if I can scrounge one from our fitters shop ....HTH

Comment

Originally posted by 30Surfer
      Hey Jax, They look like standard pneumatic/water couplings.

Could try any local tool hire companies as they are on industrial compressors as well or failing that, those fittings are the same type fitted to concrete mixers(you know HGV type, readymix concrete like Hansons,Tarmac or RMC). I'm a mixer driver and a company called HYMIX in Telford could supply one of these for you and send it to you by post. If you have no luck post back and i'll see if I can scrounge one from our fitters shop ....HTH

Thanks, great info, think I've been looking in the wrong place. Will have another try tomorrow.

Jacqueline

Comment

Working...
      X