Are 3rd gen Recaros better?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are 3rd gen Recaros better?

I have recently purchased a 3rd gen SSRG and whilst I like the seats and lumber support, I can't help wondering how much better the Recaros are. Has anyone had both seats to compare? Are they easy to get hold of (probably not I'm sure). Has anyone actually bought them? If so price?
    Cheers
    Windsurfer

Originally posted by windsurfer
    I have recently purchased a 3rd gen SSRG and whilst I like the seats and lumber support, I can't help wondering how much better the Recaros are. Has anyone had both seats to compare? Are they easy to get hold of (probably not I'm sure). Has anyone actually bought them? If so price?
    Cheers
    Windsurfer

I have recaros but i have not sat in the other kind. Whilst the recaros are very comfortable there are no other controls apart from the usual backward forward, i did however get a piece of foam that you can slip behind the back of the seat to add extra lower lumbar support i have not used it as the recaros are very supportive anyway.

Comment

I think it depends on your physiology .... we tried a 3rd gen with recaros and weren't impressed. The standard seats aren't wonderful but we prefer them to the recaros - and you can sit higher up which is a major benefit if you're a stumpy like me !

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Well I'm 6ft summat and just under 16 stone, and I can't rate my Recaro's high enough! I love 'em!
        Damian

http://www.themudlife.co.uk

Comment

Working...
        X