Fantastic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantastic

Asda, Park Royal, London. Veg oil reduced from £1.32 for 3 lts to £1.25.
    Makes a change.
    Philip
    Still Searching,
    Dick Whittington

Our local HUB warehouse were doing 20L drums for £8.99.
    Mike G

Comment

Same here, local Asda in Yeovil got 3ltrs at 1.25.. thank you six bottles

Comment

sainsburys now £1.25 for 3ltrs

Comment

tescos also £1.25 for 3 ltrs
          it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

DAF that wouldn't pull the skin off a rice pudding.. Free diesel!!... thanks Exel!
            nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

And in dyce ASDA - Aberdeen, I lugged 3x 3 litre (£1.25 each) bottles back to office in rucksac other day, after i went to get lunch from Asda on foot, couldnt resist that offer on veg
              Landcruiser Colorado
              Sub. Forester

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
                DAF that wouldn't pull the skin off a rice pudding.. Free diesel!!... thanks Exel!
                Well, I know this is going a bit off topic.

And I know that this is going to be about making money. I will advise you that I tried to set up a co-op in St Albans where there was no boss but simply a group of co-workers, but I went bust.... ("Eating with Awareness, Vegetarian Shop, The In-Shops, St Albans, circa 1998).

My question is what do you know about DAFS running on Bio-D or Vegoil ? I have a potential customer who used 5000 lts Diesel per week who is looking at converting his DAFS from DERV to Bio-D ( a transport co in Hertfordshire ).

So I would like to pick your brains Mr Slug.

P pinky

Comment

Try these guys http://www.smartveg.com/ they seem to do some big stuff and not tooo much of a rip off on prices

Comment

Originally posted by ssray
                    Try these guys http://www.smartveg.com/ they seem to do some big stuff and not tooo much of a rip off on prices
                    I can imagine that pulling up to the vegoil shelf in Tesco (?!)

Thank you. Excellent pointer.
                    I think it is a Foden whatever that is....

Peter

Comment

Originally posted by the careful driver
                      Well, I know this is going a bit off topic.

And I know that this is going to be about making money. I will advise you that I tried to set up a co-op in St Albans where there was no boss but simply a group of co-workers, but I went bust.... ("Eating with Awareness, Vegetarian Shop, The In-Shops, St Albans, circa 1998).

My question is what do you know about DAFS running on Bio-D or Vegoil ? I have a potential customer who used 5000 lts Diesel per week who is looking at converting his DAFS from DERV to Bio-D ( a transport co in Hertfordshire ).

So I would like to pick your brains Mr Slug.

P pinky
                      i dunno... i was on about taking diesel out, not putting veg oil in!
                      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Working...
                      X