what percentage of veg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what percentage of veg

Ok guys n dolls, with it starting to get colder and winter fast approaching what sort of percentage mix can we be looking for up to now ive been playing safe and doing a 60% oil 40% diesel, can i get away with any oil in winter or am i looking at having to buy all diesel(spit at the cost)
    if a politition is talking its lying

ok i'll put it another way does anyone run their truck 24/7 all year on veg but reduce the percentage when the temp drops

Comment

Try 10 but not more than 15% unleaded to thin it. Seems to work for me. It mixes in tank and stays mixed in the tank.
      Still Searching,
      Dick Whittington

Comment

just plain old unleaded in the diesel tank??????? thought petrol had no lubricating properties and thus damaged fuel pumps

Comment

I thought Veg oil was a better lubricant than diesel, but maybe i am wrong.
          Some German guys told me thats what they do and have been using unleaded without problems for a couple of years.
          Still Searching,
          Dick Whittington

Comment

will have a think about that before i go down that route but deffo worth looking at if it works

Comment

just recently i`ve been using 30ltrs veg 3.5 to 4 ltrs unleaded(mix 15ltrs of veg in a jerry with unleaded)and topping up with diesel,seems a good mix,i tried on my diesel citroen bx before the surf it was much better on the m/way.

Comment

Working...
              X