Aberdeenshire Bodyshops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aberdeenshire Bodyshops

My sister's had her Audi Keyed all down one side... body shop and Audi dealer are quoting £700 to repair... anyone know of any bodyshops that might be a tad cheaper around that way??

She lives in kintore, near inverurie

cheers folks!
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Yes I do - she should try a guy called :

Michie A
    Telephone: 01467 632917
    Address: The Hill, Kintore, Inverurie, AB51 0YX

Panel beating, refinishing, Car servicing, MOT repairs, 24-hour recovery

http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.sr...7793&ay=816273

He is only a couple miles out of Kintore - so ideal for your sister!, on a backroad, opposite a caravan site.
    A colleague recommened him (their son's play football in same team) and he has done repairs on his beemer.
    He guy also tidyed up rust and resprayed sides of our 4runner last summer. Seemed to do a good job, although some paint has recently bubbled-up, but rust was pretty bad.
    He was a cheaper than Aberdeen garages I got quotes from - but i often find the rural garages charge less.

I can also recommened a guy on South Deeside road, near Maryculter, (if she cant get work done at Mr Michie's) who did an insurance paint and dent repair on our Subaru, after a guy at work let go of his door on a windy day... and left dent in our door. But his insurance covered all costs. this garage also provided a courtesy car. But I cannot remember name of garage at moment. But its a bit more of a trek from kintore.

hope info is of help.
    Last edited by andycook; 14 October 2005, 09:34.
    Landcruiser Colorado
    Sub. Forester

Comment

hang on... is that opposite upper cottown caravan park??

Comment

No - its opposite Hillhead Caravan site, its about 1.5km from Upper cottown caravan park.

The Michie guy also has a 2.4 Surf with a blown Engine, last year he was still trying to source an engine for it.
        Landcruiser Colorado
        Sub. Forester

Comment

ah... my sisters mother in law runns upper cottown so thought she'd be a dip**** to miss that one!!

Comment

Working...
          X