Diesel prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diesel prices

Has anyone else noticed that the price of diesel is creeping up again?
    I'm sure it went down to 95. 9 after the last protest, today I saw it for sale at 98.5

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
    I'm sure it went down to 95. 9 after the last protest, today I saw it for sale at 98.5
    yep noticed up 1.5p today, I heard tesco have some sort of price promise now, havnt checked anyone know??
    Did I mention I have a BLUE one
    Tony

Comment

went as low as 92.9 at tesco by me...

yep deffo going up again!!
      Paranoid? They're out to GET YOU!

Comment

Yeah, even though there is no storm trashing the refinery's. They do it on purpose. Just inch it up a penny a week. It's 98.9 here.

F*****G robbing B******S

Comment

London

I saw 2 garages yesterday selling diesel at 99. per liter.
          Daylight robbery.
          Still Searching,
          Dick Whittington

Comment

Originally posted by fatfires
            yep noticed up 1.5p today, I heard tesco have some sort of price promise now, havnt checked anyone know??
            I think Asda said they would cap there price but not sure about Tesco, its on the up again thats for sure.
            Steve

Born to be wild!!

Comment

Originally posted by Philip
              I saw 2 garages yesterday selling diesel at 99. per liter.
              Daylight robbery.
              did go down to 97.9 at the start of the week.
              Back to its normal 98.9 now.
              And they wont be able to put it up for a couple of weeks.
              The new boards with extra number slots wont be fitted soon enough.
              Think we can get it to 110.9 by xmas ?
              Come on Magy Thatcher, sort it out!
              Back in the world of Surfdom

Comment

Errrr dude!......................... .............................. ...............she's gone.

Comment

I passed a garage in Marlborough on my way home from Cardiff and he's actually reduced his price by just over 8p a litre !!!!

He's advertising 'New low price' - 99.9p/l

and yes it WAS at £1.08 before !!!

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

That petrol station in marlboro always has been dearer than everyone else,its the only one in the town so the locals havent got any choice unless they work out of town and get it elsewhere....thing is,its always busy in there!!
                    So many toys-So little cash

Comment

Tesco round the corner from work...thought I'd better fill her up for the run today at Blackburn office. 94.9p
                      Gaz

Comment

Originally posted by Predictable Bob

I passed a garage in Marlborough on my way home from Cardiff and he's actually reduced his price by just over 8p a litre !!!!

Yeah, I've been past that garage lots of times lately. The funniest thing I ever saw was the sign, "cut price fuel", I laughed that much I nearly crashed into his forcourt!!

Comment

Originally posted by Predictable Bob

Hi,
                          It was £1.08 in june, now it's £1.14 was £1.17... should be grateful I suppose, round here they just drill the crude, not refine it...I'm refined tho, quite..

Comment

Down here we are paying $1.50 for petrol and $1.05 for diesel !!!!! now where is the local chippie
                            The petrol was dropped back 5 cents last week but the diesel stayed up because.....................th ere is a high demand for diesel in the U.S at the moment because of hurricanes blah blah b0llocks !!!
                            The oil is shipped here and refined here so WTF can they lower petrol and not the real go-juice. They are both made here.!!!!!!!!
                            BP just being uuankers again
                            Simon.O.
                            '90 SSR Ltd 2.4TD 5 spd

Comment

and here is some more......now I am back for a real rant !!!!
                              I rekon that the real reason for the inflated price of diesel vs petrol over here is because of the anti 4x4 salad eaters. Although they now like to call them suv's like we are some poxy little state of america.
                              They are just jelous that my surf looks better than thier knobby little hatchback or boring sedan.
                              We have all these sandal wearing types spouting the "gas-guzzling" line when a guy in the local paper this morning pointed out that a late model TD 4x4 uses less fuel than a 2.0 petrol sedan.
                              Dam tree hugging lot
                              Grrrrrrrrr
                              I'm off for a fag and a coffee to cool down.
                              Simon.O.
                              '90 SSR Ltd 2.4TD 5 spd

Comment

Working...
                              X