• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bobo
    Any Photos?
    cheers
    Bobo
    haven't got any decent pics. had 2 new tyres on the front since this pic and added nudge but haven't got round to buying any spots for it yet. like i said i've never had any probs with it. went throu an MOT in august with £200 spent on it. if i wasn't having such a bad year i wouldn't sell and i no i'm gonna regret it but hey thats life.
    Attached Files
    lets go get dirty...

Comment

Originally posted by bell end billy
      I agree have a look, if you like it buy it.

Heres one i just found nothing to do with me but could be a potential bargain as it has been posted under a vague heading.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1995-TOYOTA-BL...QQcmdZViewItem
      hey spoil sport, i was trying to flog him my surf well at least its in the best colour BLUE!!!
      lets go get dirty...

Comment

i tried selling mine on ebay... mainly cos of work i'm not home regularly during the week... thought it would be easier...

i think i should have had better pics and perhaps was a bit pricey... maybe try again soon!
        nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
          Great news Paul, it's good to hear that Junior has now grown up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Perhaps now it can come out to play ?

Trev
          your joking he cleans it if he runs through a small puddle
          Enjoying Life after Cancer
          Pops

Comment

I would suggest you get somebody who is clued up on surfs to take a look as I bought one of ebay in may and have only used it for the first three weeks wich it was brill then it started making loud noises from the engine and has become a nightmare to find anybody in my area to even take a look at it now i have stripped it myself and found it needs at least a short engine saying all that they are billiant trucks but in teeside no good mechanics

Comment

Originally posted by pops
              your joking he cleans it if he runs through a small puddle
              At least it aint drowning in that small puddle now

Trev
              Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Working...
              X