out bid by dealers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• out bid by dealers

hi chaps like the web site love the hilux surf.have been trying for some time to purchase a 1996/7 3 litre ssrg surf from a local import auction but keep getting out bid by dealers , does anyone on this forum have any experience in importing direct from japan.can they recommend an importer.what should i be looking for,and what price should i be looking to pay for a surf in good condition
    IT MINE AND I,LL WASH IT AS FAST AS I LIKE

Originally posted by kabluckyj@tiscali.co.uk
    hi chaps like the web site love the hilux surf.have been trying for some time to purchase a 1996/7 3 litre ssrg surf from a local import auction but keep getting out bid by dealers , does anyone on this forum have any experience in importing direct from japan.can they recommend an importer.what should i be looking for,and what price should i be looking to pay for a surf in good condition
    What are you looking to pay, I have a 1996 SSR-G reccently in from Japan. Just had immobiliser fitted and speedo converted and fog light fitted but not SVAed/MOTed as yet. You can mail me if you like at info@japanicity.com.

Rgds

Ant

P.S. Im not a dealer
    1996 SSR-G 3.0 TD Intercooler
    Mazda Rotaries too!

Comment

Having been through the auction scenario recently myself Iwould question if it is really worth it. E bay is full of Surfs foir sale- never seen as many. I think given the current fuel price people are trying to get rid of them. It really is a buyers market at the moment and I'm sure you can get as good a bargin by buying a 'secondhand' one from either here or E-bay. I dont have one for sale -just making an observation really

Comment

Working...
      X