Mpg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BI1
    I am in Portsmouth or Southampton depending on whether I am staying with the girlfriend or not so Beaulieu is not far at all, I just need to find one now. I am going to look at this place www.group20.co.uk later as they seem to be able to source what you want and import. Having read a bit about these now I want to hold out for a good spec 3L Manual - avoiding some of the problems and get that little extra grunt.

If anyone has dealt with these people before it would be good to have your opinions.

Brian
    will try find out the beaulieu place. in mean time welcome to the mad house.

" MESSAGE FOR ALL THE GUYS"

HEY ANYONE READING THIS KNOW WHERE THE BEAULIEU OFF ROAD PLACE IS?
    AND BI1 here looking for a 3Ltr Manuel motor can anyone point him in the right direction.
    There you go just sit back and watch the replies from the gang roll in.
    Last edited by popbriscoe; 27 November 2003, 12:34.
    Enjoying Life after Cancer
    Pops

Comment

Originally posted by BI1
      Also are there many places around Hampshire you can just go and have a bit of muddy fun ?

Brian
      Hehehe - another recruit for the Hampshire contingent and Linda's convoys!!!!
      Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Yes but I have to get one first.

Difficult to describe what I am looking for but try this...

Think of a mungral dog that will not stop pulling on the lead, and when you let it go it runs around in the mud and water all day fetching sticks as happy as Larry. Then when you get it home and try to give it a bath in warm soapy water it runs off like you are tryin to kill it or something !!!

This is the attitude I want from a surf.

Comment

Originally posted by BI1
          Yes but I have to get one first.

Difficult to describe what I am looking for but try this...

Think of a mungral dog that will not stop pulling on the lead, and when you let it go it runs around in the mud and water all day fetching sticks as happy as Larry. Then when you get it home and try to give it a bath in warm soapy water it runs off like you are tryin to kill it or something !!!

This is the attitude I want from a surf.
          Well it'll do the running about in the mud all day - but my little girl likes her wash and polish afterwards (tho she only manages to stay shiny for about 10 mins before she's off playing in the mud again.....)

(Oh and the convoys come with Bacon Sarnies...)
          Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
            Hehehe - another recruit for the Hampshire contingent and Linda's convoys!!!!
            good job the Surf can handle big payloads Eh, the bacon sarnie count is growing almost daily now
            Pops

Comment

(Oh and the convoys come with Bacon Sarnies...)
              Hey! make sure you keep mine in a safe place!

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
                Hey! make sure you keep mine in a safe place!

Errr... lets see if I can remember... Bacon, sausage and brown sauce???
                Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Errr... lets see if I can remember... Bacon, sausage and brown sauce???
                  4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

If the Beaulieu thoughts were from the pics at the 4x4 show then the facilities are part of the estate. You can hire them from £500 per day!

Originally posted by popbriscoe
                    will try find out the beaulieu place. in mean time welcome to the mad house.

" MESSAGE FOR ALL THE GUYS"

HEY ANYONE READING THIS KNOW WHERE THE BEAULIEU OFF ROAD PLACE IS?
                    AND BI1 here looking for a 3Ltr Manuel motor can anyone point him in the right direction.
                    There you go just sit back and watch the replies from the gang roll in.
                    If life's an uphill struggle then downhill from now on can't be that bad?!

Comment

i'm practicing getting up early in the mornings so next time i can claim my bacon sarnie!... been up at 4am all week, but hey, i'll just go and get ****ered now and ruin it all!...
                      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by dabigman
                        i'm practicing getting up early in the mornings so next time i can claim my bacon sarnie!... been up at 4am all week, but hey, i'll just go and get ****ered now and ruin it all!...
                        WHY PUT YOURSELF THROUGH ALL THAT TORTURE MATE
                        just get linda to post you one
                        Pops

Comment

Originally posted by popbriscoe
                          WHY PUT YOURSELF THROUGH ALL THAT TORTURE MATE
                          just get linda to post you one
                          well if i'm really desperat i could get me mam to do one!!

Comment

Originally posted by dabigman
                            well if i'm really desperat i could get me mam to do one!!
                            my mums dead so terrie does mine and the bishop as well.
                            Pops

Comment

mine just does bacon sarnies... would be a bit wierd she did that!!... but there again, if it was as good as the bacon sarnies!!

Comment

Working...
                              X