Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shogun... Pajero... spit spit....

hi all,

been telling a guy at work about how good this forum is for us surfers and he wants to know if there is anything similar available for his ****** pajero... sorry to swear on here but hes about as clever as me and to be honest any help would be greatly appreciated..

please dont ban me

TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Originally posted by andrewlee31
    hi all,

been telling a guy at work about how good this forum is for us surfers and he wants to know if there is anything similar available for his ****** pajero... sorry to swear on here but hes about as clever as me and to be honest any help would be greatly appreciated..

please dont ban me

How would anyone on here know about such beasts ? I once met someone like you sound. He bought a surf, lifted the hood and saw the words "Mit*******" stamped o the ancilliary belts....even tho they were in A1 condition he didn't dine or drink till he had replaced them and "purged his motors soul ".... so go wash out you mouth... and seek the knowledge elsewhere

Comment

http://www.pocuk.com/forums/index.ph...9afb680109ea6a
      for your mate
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

cheers. i will spend the day in ritual torture as in the da vinci code to pay penance for my sins..

by the way that forum wants 20 pound for the owners manual you can download off here for free..

what a bunch of robbing gits!!
        TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

Originally posted by andrewlee31
          cheers. i will spend the day in ritual torture as in the da vinci code to pay penance for my sins..

by the way that forum wants 20 pound for the owners manual you can download off here for free..

what a bunch of robbing gits!!
          what do you expect they need the cash to keep their motors going

Comment

a freind of mine has the chance to get a p####o or a ch###ke for a couple of hundred quid each (comletely kosher- he is a copper) and asked me which he should get...
            it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
              a freind of mine has the chance to get a p####o or a ch###ke for a couple of hundred quid each (comletely kosher- he is a copper) and asked me which he should get...
              and what did you say get a nissan

Comment

i said get em both, cut the roof off and either will made a good shooting bus!!(rabbits, not scallies..)
                it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
                  and what did you say get a nissan
                  Nah a TOYOTA
                  Enjoying Life after Cancer
                  Pops

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
                    i said get em both, cut the roof off and either will made a good shooting bus!!(rabbits, not scallies..)
                    I got the surf to drag the shogie to off road events, that way, when I tip it over I can put it the right way up with the surf!
                    I love my surf thats why I wont let the insurance s**** it!
                    I don't mind mud on it, but I am learning just how hard it is to put a surf back together again, at least with the shogie, an angle grinder and some expanding foam fixes most things!
                    Back in the world of Surfdom

Comment

Working...
                    X