got some spacers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got some spacers

got some wheel spacers off an ebay shop,none of the probs some of you guys said you had .fitted first time no grinding everything fitted perfect,took
    surf for a run then re torqued ll the wheel nuts all is well.looks loads better
    next im getting a 2"suspension lift kit,for crimbo,have a good mate at ats who will fit it for me !
    hey just got a new 30 td surf all the gadgets 1997 metallic black niceeeeeeeeee

I got my spacers off ebay and they were fine,had no problems with them and the truck certainly looks better with them on.
    I'm fitting a 2" susp lift on saturday,cant wait to see what it turns out like! (yes i know i can look at pictures of others but its not the same!)
    I'll try and post some piccies of it when its done.
    So many toys-So little cash

Comment

Originally posted by surfer daz
      I got my spacers off ebay and they were fine,had no problems with them and the truck certainly looks better with them on.
      I'm fitting a 2" susp lift on saturday,cant wait to see what it turns out like! (yes i know i can look at pictures of others but its not the same!)
      I'll try and post some piccies of it when its done.
      cool !
      the only slight teennie weennie nigal with the spacers is that they have
      effected ther wheel balance a tad,not as smooth at high speed ,around 60 its slightly wobbley,any faster its fine .
      hey just got a new 30 td surf all the gadgets 1997 metallic black niceeeeeeeeee

Comment

Cant say i've noticed a wobble when driving apart from when i'm braking. I think its my idler arm bushes that are worn as it done it before i put spacers on.
        I'm replacing the bushes in the idler and anti roll bars on saturday.I've got access to four poster ramp, so it should make life a lot easier! Gonna be busy saturday....
        So many toys-So little cash

Comment

Originally posted by HYPERMONKEY
          cool !
          the only slight teennie weennie nigal with the spacers is that they have
          effected ther wheel balance a tad,not as smooth at high speed ,around 60 its slightly wobbley,any faster its fine .
          Hi m8, you might have something between the hub and the spacers or between the spacers and the wheels. When I got mine I made sure that all of the mating surfaces were completely cleaned down. Not had any problems with increased vibration.

Maybe that may help if you've not already cleaned it all down when fitting.
          Constantly Striving to Attain Lower Standards

Comment

Working...
          X