Cobra thatcham Cat 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cobra thatcham Cat 1

hey all just had my Cat 1 fitted with all certs for the insurance company by a mobile guy from Crewe for £199 and he did a great job. cannot praise him enough.
    TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Originally posted by andrewlee31
    hey all just had my Cat 1 fitted with all certs for the insurance company by a mobile guy from Crewe for £199 and he did a great job. cannot praise him enough.

Does he do other makes of alarm? Was he good with ripping half the dash off. I've still got to get mine fitted. Really not wanting to have half the dash removed by a guy who doesn't know what he is doing.

Comment

Originally posted by M35A2
      Does he do other makes of alarm? Was he good with ripping half the dash off. I've still got to get mine fitted. Really not wanting to have half the dash removed by a guy who doesn't know what he is doing.
      did you try sound secure?
      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

the guy who fitted mine says he only does the imports and had no problems at all ripping half the dash off. he even tided up all the spot light wiring that was in there for me. A1 car security in Crewe, probably does do other makes but as funds are tight i just picked him on price. damm glad i did as well. got to work last night and a few blokes have used him, and comes highly recommended there as well.
        TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
          did you try sound secure?

Haven't had the time lately. But will go down there in the next week or two. Am working myself to death lately.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewlee31
            the guy who fitted mine says he only does the imports and had no problems at all ripping half the dash off. he even tided up all the spot light wiring that was in there for me. A1 car security in Crewe, probably does do other makes but as funds are tight i just picked him on price. damm glad i did as well. got to work last night and a few blokes have used him, and comes highly recommended there as well.

Cheers mate!

Comment

Working...
            X