No announcement yet.

Which religion are you? (quiz)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the thing that gets me is: the law is based on religion... you swear on the bible in court... many sane people go to church every week and talk to god... no-one ever questions their sanity........
    BUT... the minute you tell anyone that god talks to you, you're a nutcase!!!
    why can't he talk to you if it's common belief that he exists!!???

god told us not to commit adultery, but what would happen if he told us we could?... who could question that?
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
      the thing that gets me is: the law is based on religion... you swear on the bible in court... many sane people go to church every week and talk to god... no-one ever questions their sanity........
      BUT... the minute you tell anyone that god talks to you, you're a nutcase!!!
      why can't he talk to you if it's common belief that he exists!!???

god told us not to commit adultery, but what would happen if he told us we could?... who could question that?
      Don't get me started...

Actually - you don't HAVE to swear on the Bible in court. You can choose to make an affirmation (I did) instead of taking the oath - the wording is similar, but makes no reference to any postulated deity.
      Peter

I am not a number. I am a FREE MAN!

Comment

Apparently I'm a satanist

Alison

Comment

You and Matt (Slug Man) should make a great couple then. Must have similar interests!!!
          Mike G

Comment

83%
            You are... an atheist, though you probably already knew this. Also, you probably have several people praying daily for your soul. Instead of simply being "nonreligious," atheists strongly believe in the lack of existence of a higher being, or God.
            Gaz

Comment

Why are you whispering?

Comment

atheism... no shock there... god din't invent deisel fuel... or the jet engine
                TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

Working...
                X