Blackpool Illuminations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blackpool Illuminations

OK, this may be a bit short notice for some, but...

It's Blackpool Illuminations time

As a few of you might remember, I arranged a get together last year for a tour up through the lights. Had a very good turn out (something like 20 cars I think), and a great day was had by all . It's been suggested that I do another one (I had forgotten all about the lights being on, so thanks to Fish for the reminder).

The lights are on until the 6th of November, however I am away that weekend.

So, in order to give as much time as possible for you lot, I'm proposing either the 29th (Saturday) or 30th (Sunday) of October. As last time, we can have an early meet up for anyone who wants to make a day of it, and then a late meet up for anyone who just wants to do the lights.

If anyone wants to make any suggestions for daytime entertainment then please feel free.

So, add you names here, plus preferred day (if any), if you'll be up for the full day or just the evening, and a suggestion for daytime entertainment if you have one.
    Paul </Slugsie>
    Immortal.so far!

hi Paul u can count me and jess in. the sunday is best for us.

P.S. Has everyone seen the christmas dinner posting
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

No good for me im afraid! im away till the 30th! but hope its a good one.
      THE ORIGINAL CRAZY BITCH!

Comment

Bugga i could make 22nd as up our emma's in scunny that weekend
        not the sunday tho gotta take her for little op on her hand on the sunday
        Enjoying Life after Cancer
        Pops

Comment

As a few of you might remember, I arranged a get together last year for a tour up through the lights. Had a very good turn out (something like 20 cars I think), and a great day was had by all . It's been suggested that I do another one (I had forgotten all about the lights being on, so thanks to Fish for the reminder).

So, in order to give as much time as possible for you lot, I'm proposing either the 29th (Saturday) or 30th (Sunday) of October. As last time, we can have an early meet up for anyone who wants to make a day of it, and then a late meet up for anyone who just wants to do the lights.

If anyone wants to make any suggestions for daytime entertainment then please feel free.

So, add you names here, plus preferred day (if any), if you'll be up for the full day or just the evening, and a suggestion for daytime entertainment if you have one.

List so far:

Slugsie (Paul)
          Fish (Kevin)
          OhSupmremeBeing (Chris)
          TheDarkLord (Jess)
          Paul </Slugsie>
          Immortal.so far!

Comment

im in blackpool that weekend with the caravan so let us know when where your meeting i may be able to drag myself away for an hour or two
            if a politition is talking its lying

Comment

List so far:

Slugsie (Paul)
              Fish (Kevin)
              OhSupmremeBeing (Chris)
              TheDarkLord (Jess)

Gizmo [Gary] ....Maybe
              Gaz

Comment

Would love to have come up again but going away on hols that weekend, have fun.
                Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
                My choice
                Back off

Comment

there was an ad on telly for the walsall illuminations if the southern chapter fancy it....
                  it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
                    there was an ad on telly for the walsall illuminations if the southern chapter fancy it....

You'll have to use candles as Blackpool gets all the electric...
                    Gaz

Comment

thats no good we had to take the matches off walsall....
                      it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Me (Rob) and the family would love to come, either the 29th or 30th is alright with me, definatly in the night but I may come in the day time, I will have to see what happens closer to the time.

I will also ask my mate Ste if he would like to go in his Surf. :
                        Last edited by Bobby Doc; 7 October 2005, 21:30.
                        I like Orientals

Comment

List so far:

Slugsie (Paul)
                          Fish (Kevin)
                          OhSupmremeBeing (Chris)
                          TheDarkLord (Jess)
                          Gizmo (Gary) - Maybe
                          FireFly (Dave)
                          BobbyDoc (Rob)

Looking like a Sunday so far

Still need some suggestions for a daytime activity, unless you all just want to experience the joys of Blackpool front, maybe the Pleasure Beach for a few white knuckle rides.
                          Paul </Slugsie>
                          Immortal.so far!

Comment

I'm up in blackpool that weekend, well on the sunday anyway seeing the in laws so could probably do with a good excuse like this to get away, let me know the time and place if on the sunday and i'll represent the southern chapter if no one else can make it.

Steve
                            Steve

Born to be wild!!

Comment

Hi stick me on the list for either sat or sunday. But if sat can only do the nite as some of us have to work all day
                              BEWARE OF THE REAPER

Comment

Working...
                              X