Damn those Monkeys - Now need Water Jets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn those Monkeys - Now need Water Jets

Yep I got covered in monkeys at longleat and they decided to take my water jet things from the bonnet . Although I like the duel fountain water feature on the bonnet , My MOT is being done at the moment and need to find them quick for the retest. Milners don't do them , any body got spares or breakers got them ?

Cheers

MARK ( 2nd Gen LN130 )
    http://www.darksidesolutions.co.uk - Web Solutions

Try Tony N,
    He has good stock of bits and bobs!
    Ok nicely done, when we dry off we can go find the boat!

Comment

Originally posted by SparX
      Yep I got covered in monkeys at longleat and they decided to take my water jet things from the bonnet . Although I like the duel fountain water feature on the bonnet , My MOT is being done at the moment and need to find them quick for the retest. Milners don't do them , any body got spares or breakers got them ?

Cheers

MARK ( 2nd Gen LN130 )

If no joy, order them from Toyota. If not in stock, they will arrive in 2 days.

Comment

check the boy racer department in halfords... get some chrome universal fit... even if you don't like tham, they'll pass the MOT
        nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Ooh, ooh, them chrome ones with the blue leds in.

Comment

how bout an upgrade getsome of those nice heated ones? winter draws on...
            it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Cheers guys , would love to upgrade but i have a 2 year old and a 5 month year old and they seem to be spending all my money , I don't understand !

Thanks everyone - TonyN is sending me some at a reasonable price :-)

Comment

Cheers TonyN , Got them today - apparantly hand delivered ! a bit out of your way isn't it ? Thanks to whoever delivered them . now I can have an MOT !

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
                  Ooh, ooh, them chrome ones with the blue leds in.
                  and what is wrong with them ????
                  Simon.O.
                  '90 SSR Ltd 2.4TD 5 spd

Comment

I still don't know what monkeys you are refering to but check out these "Flaming Monkeys"
                    http://tyro.ca/fm4w/

Comment

Hehehe

Longleat is a safari park! You drive through the monkey enclosure whilst they do their damnest to remove important bits off your car!

I'm going on Sunday, so tomorrow I'm removing my spots, roof bars, CB aerial, washer jets and anything else I can think of!
                      I NEED TO OFFROAD!

Comment

Originally posted by Danno
                        Hehehe

Longleat is a safari park! You drive through the monkey enclosure whilst they do their damnest to remove important bits off your car!

I'm going on Sunday, so tomorrow I'm removing my spots, roof bars, CB aerial, washer jets and anything else I can think of!
                        Dont need to go to longleat, the monkeys around here will have the engine and wheels off if you dont lock it away.........
                        Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

the buggers did that to me when i took my rs turbo through,what a drongo,they had my washer jets,my wiper rubbers and took chunks out of the rear boot spoiler,afterwards i was sat there thinking why didnt i just squirt them with the water from the jets when they were eating them.but as usual i was sat there panicking and just wanted to get through the gates the other side.
                          www.overfab.uk

Comment

i do get the feeling that the little sods take a stock list and remove parts to order. once saw them take a back window out of a rover 214 at west mids safari park.. keeper not at all surprised and popped it back in with expert hands...

so i need some centre caps for the surf.. anyone got the monkey breakers phone number???
                            TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

Safari Park??
                              Never heard of such a thing. Why is it there?
                              Is it just for monkeys?

When we go camping in Saskatchewan we make sure not to keep any food in the tent or your liable to get killed by a bear.
                              No food in the vehicle either or bears will rip it to pieces trying to get at your treats.
                              But this monkey thing is something else!

Comment

Working...
                              X