Rear light clusters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear light clusters

This may seem like a silly question, but HTF do I get at the bulbs in the rear light cluster. I can see no obvious way, they have no screws on the outside and you can't get at them from the inside.

Obviously there must be a way. I can't find a diagram in my Japanese manual either.

Your help would be appreciated.

Cheers
    Andy

It may be the same as the LN130. Two small bolts on inside after you open tailgate.Unscrew them and then just prise out gently.There are two pins which press into rubber mounts.

Neville

Comment

Originally posted by RocksOfSteel
      This may seem like a silly question, but HTF do I get at the bulbs in the rear light cluster. I can see no obvious way, they have no screws on the outside and you can't get at them from the inside.

Obviously there must be a way. I can't find a diagram in my Japanese manual either.

Your help would be appreciated.

Cheers
      Andy
      if you open your tailgate and there sgould be two screws undo these and the whole cluster comes out
      I HAVE FOUND JESUS he was behind the sofa

Comment

Thanks both.

I've figured it out now. There are two screws holding them in on the inside of the cluster, but also there are two metal pegs holding them on the outside. It's not obvious what to do but once you've removed the screws, push the whole cluster to the side 90° from the screws. Do not bend or twist because the lens feels like it would break if you did.

Cheers
        Andy

Comment

quite correct.
          nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Working...
          X