Hey, We're at Sumo's house!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, We're at Sumo's house!!!

hehe, commandered Sumo's PC for bit to catch up, poor Garath has been evicted from his room for us to kip in tonight!

Pizza and Bud's at Chez Sumo, and going offroading tomorrow, Kewl!

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Originally posted by TonyN
    hehe, commandered Sumo's PC for bit to catch up, poor Garath has been evicted from his room for us to kip in tonight!

Pizza and Bud's at Chez Sumo, and going offroading tomorrow, Kewl!

Wines good too - can highly recommend this B&B....
    Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Tony, don't forget to get the 1st gen roll bar for me
      www.thegamingunion.co.uk

Comment

...And i might remember to log in as myself next time!

I'm at Sam's B&B

Comment

Its good to have you folks here...but if you dont log off I (sumo) can nick your name and say all sorts of things about other people and you will get the blame.....not that I would you understand cos I am honest..
          Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Just as well you are honest or you could go on a pretendy drunken rant....couldn't you?

Comment

Originally posted by sam
              Tony, don't forget to get the 1st gen roll bar for me
              Not a chance Rob cos I locked little sumo up and hid the keys,my shed is secure and I took the plug off of the grinder.Not only that but bullett is parked outside and Im sure Linda would be most upset anything happend to it.
              Anyway he is tooooooo tired after their short stroll to do work related stuff.
              If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Originally posted by sumo
                Not a chance Rob cos I locked little sumo up and hid the keys,my shed is secure and I took the plug off of the grinder.Not only that but bullett is parked outside and Im sure Linda would be most upset anything happend to it.
                Anyway he is tooooooo tired after their short stroll to do work related stuff.
                Hehe - Bullet can defend herself - just ask Tony how sharp her bites can be.....

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                X