Should I bid???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I bid???

I've just found my right index finger hovering over the 'Bid' button for this.....http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1975-TRANS-AM-...QQcmdZViewItem
    God I'm sooooooo tempted!

temptation is bright yellow......
    TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
      I've just found my right index finger hovering over the 'Bid' button for this.....http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1975-TRANS-AM-...QQcmdZViewItem
      Are you looking for a divorce? (your wife!)

Comment

Looks a nice motor..

Go on.... Get it

6" suspension lift

bodge in a subaru 4x4 chassis and box

Result:-

The quickest 4x4 in the country!
        Paranoid? They're out to GET YOU!

Comment

l used to import these around 1980-1987 super vehicle main problem weather seal around top of door glass, it is worth what ever you are prepared to pay for it and how much you want it.
          Live Life To The Full

Comment

Originally posted by Hilux
            l used to import these around 1980-1987 super vehicle main problem weather seal around top of door glass, it is worth what ever you are prepared to pay for it and how much you want it.
            you know you want it
            temptation is one hellava thing

vince by the way the mini is on hold at the mo wifey wants a long weekend in london in october ...sorry...
            Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

what's the score Vince...you own a petrol station or what.???

Comment

All ways loved the later "smoky and the bandit" type with the
                4 square head lights, got to be black with the gold eagle
                motif on the bonnet,the only ones left are junk but still they
                are on the aged side now, still dream on one day ??
                GOT NO COWBOYS HERE?

Comment

Originally posted by poppy986
                  All ways loved the later "smoky and the bandit" type with the
                  4 square head lights, got to be black with the gold eagle
                  motif on the bonnet,the only ones left are junk but still they
                  are on the aged side now, still dream on one day ??

You mean like this?

Comment

I would love it. It wouldn't fit in my garage. The local chavs would have it away in no time cos when they are not nicking cars they are playing Grand Theft Auto for parctice.
                    It's only a hobby!

Comment

A 6.6 litre V8 with straight through exhausts, a couple of blips on the load peddle and they would wet them selves and would'nt come near it again.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER

Hell yes!!!!!! (gonna be a bitch, ain't gonna start, costs lots, possibly divorce, but when it does go, aaaaaawwwwwhhh!)

Comment

i nearly bought a 1972 camaro 2 tone green with tan leather interior!!... i love them 70's cars!

my mate had a girlfrind in US, she had an iroc and thought it was a real old pile of junk... we loved it!
                          nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

whoooa there,
                            Don't know if you're old enough, but the fuel crisis of '73 meant the yanks went all soft on hp after that year, not saying that it has'nt been improved of late by most mfgs. About 75 ish they started the downward slide to 'detunin'.

You want a big fast motor... look for a 440 Dodge

Wanna see one go.. get 'Dirt Mary Crazy Larry', I think thats the name of the film, ends up in the walnut groves and the big...Don't want to spoil it now

PS I do believe the 'Dukes Of H' may have had one, however it looks better in
                            Dirt Mary Crazy Larry

Keith

Comment

Yep, I know exactly what film you mean, Susan George and Peter Fonda, and a Dodge Charger r/t 440ci HEMI!
                              I watch all them type of films, I call it my 'happy place'.
                              My absolute dream car though is a 1969 Mustang. I've set myself a goal to have one by the time I'm 45.
                              Last edited by BUSHWHACKER; 1 October 2005, 00:03.

Comment

Working...
                              X